LC Analysis Index

I am not sure I have the experience, but I would be willing to give it a shot. I will need to test it out this weekend though.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I would like to reserve Misdreavus and Murkrow, if possible (and needed).

OK, the three of you are good to go. Just perhaps wait a few days to see what sets start to trend before writing? I mean Gligar and Misdreavus had past analyses for a while too, so you can really just edit those a little content wise.

EDIT: Alright, sounds good. I've put the three of you down with placeholders on each analysis for now, but wait before you put anything up.

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OK, the three of you are good to go. Just perhaps wait a few days to see what sets start to trend before writing? I mean Gligar and Misdreavus had past analyses for a while too, so you can really just edit those a little content wise.
Actually I'd prefer if they held off on writing these analyses for a bit; the metagame's sure to be a little bit different than last time they were allowed in the tier so maybe it would be a better idea to let some battles and discussions take place first. You guys should wait a bit (maybe a week?) before even starting these analyses.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just a heads-up; since I had absolutely no time thinking of the new metagame, my analysis will be delayed a bit, due to that, other analyses, and some schoolwork. I hope to get it up in a week.

Actually I'd prefer if they held off on writing these analyses for a bit; the metagame's sure to be a little bit different than last time they were allowed in the tier so maybe it would be a better idea to let some battles and discussions take place first. You guys should wait a bit (maybe a week?) before even starting these analyses.
My sentiments exactly. I really want to try to see what works for all three of these Pokemon post-reintroduction. I will be very willing to hold off for awhile.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I gave the OP to snorlax14 since he expressed interest in keeping it up to date and EM and Aerrow both mod already so they can update it as they please as well.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I really feel as if we should get up Gligar, Misdreavus, and Murkrow asap, as it really deters new players when they can't find common sets for the three "really important" unbanned Pokemon.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Murkrow is done.

Scraggy's Dragon Dance set is horribly outdated. As a whole, Scraggy's probably OK and I can fix some other things with small scms edits, so I am requesting that I be allowed to make a Scraggy Dragon Dance Update. I will put up a skeleton upon approval.

Aerrow edit: Yea, go for it.

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Croagunk needs an update due to the very different role it plays in this metagame. I'll be happy to write it upon approval.

Edit: Skeleton is up here.

Yep! Approved (Elevator Music)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)