Project LC Battle of the Week (Week 22: Battle Stage)

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Unfortunately zeriloa and TCR are both busy/just don't want to play the battle all that much so going to go ahead and just cancel that week. Keep the votes coming in for week 10 though *-*
The johning,,,:pirate:
People who get to 2nd phase of posible battlers should say if they cant fite so stuff like this doesnt happens yn @_@

I'm really sorry, school started and I completely forgot about this, but nobody mentioned it so I don't think it was missed all that much :x

Anyway, 8 people tied for first with two votes each. A total of 24 people were voted for and the votes were just way too spread out. Go ahead and vote for the one person you'd like to see most battle now :)
Fiend Hound
Slashari
Superpowerdude
macle
Heysup
kingmidas
Sunny.
Alexandrine

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I'm really sorry, school started and I completely forgot about this, but nobody mentioned it so I don't think it was missed all that much :x

Anyway, 8 people tied for first with two votes each. A total of 24 people were voted for and the the votes were just way too spread out. Go ahead and vote for the one person you'd like to see most battle now :)
Fiend Hound
Slashari
Superpowerdude
macle
Heysup
kingmidas
@iSunny.
If 8 people tied for 1st, why do I only see 7 people to vote from?

Reactions: OP
Based Trash Slashari

I bet the reason is cause Slashari doesn't want to play is because he doesn't to get 6-0ed ;)))

Um, wow people actually voted for me... yeah I'm about to drop out of all the opens I'm in due to no time to play, but I'll try to play fiend on the weekend. For reference I just got home and this is early compared to my other days.
Also fuck hax rip midas r4 open. (though not like even if I won I'd be able to continue)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)