Tournament LC Championships [Won by mad0ka]

Bushtush

Banned deucer.
Told everyone here once AGAIN that confide is the one to beat. For those who hated, cant pretend. For those who think its over, think again. Hes just beat GOAO, you cant deny the skill. Winnin for him aint even a thrill he wins too much, skills are clutch, fighting them haters, like goas, as such. Hes the LC MACHINE, hes seen the dream, makin the game end faster than it takes to get your girl to scream

#TeamConfide

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
g1 you were unlucky with miss but it didnt change how nothing on your team really abused the speed that chic would pass after being trapped by spunch dig so the unlucky didn't matter, g2 was unfortunate though. sry goao you're still in this tour no need for like the heart attack amount of salt

Last edited:
g1 you were unlucky with miss but it didnt change how nothing on your team really abused the speed that chic would pass after being trapped by dig so the unlucky didn't matter, g2 was unfortunate though. sry goao you're still in this tour no need for like the heart attack amount of salt
hi you don't need to put salt in the wound by criticizing him after haxing. You want him to stop don't respond with an irritating post.

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi you don't need to put salt in the wound by criticizing him after haxing. You want him to stop don't respond with an irritating post.
hi i wasn't criticizing my smogon dot com bf i was just saying that he didn't need to be so salty to the point of telling others to die, and saying that g1 wasn't that lucky

won vs cydrolic in a few nailbiters damn those were close and g3 came down to a series of 50/50s (he needed to win 2 of them i needed to win 1 but still).
I'm gonna try and find replays i tried to upload but it had error. (he posted what we have below)

I got g3
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-317613399
(I realized after that pawn was going to SR since he knew my Dig was sash (one of the consequences of reusing teams) and i should have went straight to Diglett, but i was tried to avoid further 50/50s).

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)