LC Gen 6 replays!

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
I've been trying out a team that uses Bulk Up Mienfoo to Baton Pass physical boosts and Substitutes to whatever teammate is best suited for the situation. In this particular match, I passed +2 Attack and +2 Defense to my offensive pivot Scarf Bunnelby (who already has 26 Attack and 24 Speed), and it was pretty much good game from there.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pokebanklcbeta-70899975

Other mons I pass to include Archen (fares well against top threats Yanma and Gligar), Murkrow (obliterates everything after being passed Bulk Up boosts but must be careful about coming into attacks), and Shellder (the Defense boosts help it take priority hits better after Shell Smashing), though Shellder can function damn well without Mienfoo's help, as can Bunnelby. I purposely run low Speed on Mienfoo so that I can bring in a Baton Pass recipient without them being hit, and this especially helps Bunnelby and Murkrow, which are both great offensively but don't like taking hits. Mienfoo's Regenerator ability also lets it pass stat boosts to multiple teammates throughout battles, so all is not lost for this strategy if the first recipient is taken down. ♥

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)