Tournament LC Ladder Tournament - Finalists Tournament Grand Finals - Won by mad0ka

Forum name: TopLel TopKek
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A TopLel TopKek, LT1B TopLel TopKek, LT1C TopLel TopKek

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i rescind my entry fuck ladder
Meeting the same players 5 times in a row really ruins the experience as it just becomes basic counterteaming at that point

fuck ladder
Congratulations Hawkstar, you just made a tournament that made me want to 100% quit. how can i get my account banned?

just an inquiry, does making a secondary account on smogon and declaring it get your first account banned?

Also a reminder for those of you still in it, the first cycle ends tonight! Unless you can see the future, there shouldn't be any problems with people signing up for the first cycle before it started. With the next one though, make sure not to register your second cycle alt until I post that you are allowed.

Reactions: tcr
facing the same 5 people over and over again really, really sucks

I can't believe I used to enjoy this crap

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
That's a wrap for this cycle! Our winners are kingmidas, Goao, Heysup, and Cydrolic! If you didn't make the cut, cycle #2 starts now, so get to work and claim your spot!

You must sign-up again to participate in the second cycle! You can find the sign-up form in the OP or just copy your first one, so long as your forum name and alt names are correct. Make sure to change LT1A to LT2A and so forth to make clear you are laddering for the second cycle. Also I'd like to stress that you must not play before the cycle starts! I doubt any of you can tell the future so this wasn't a problem for the first cycle, but now that we all know about the tournament I'll be starting to check alt creation dates. If your alt was created before May 9, 2015, that alt is ineligible to compete! Do not try and pre-register your alts for whatever reason, always make them at the start of each new cycle!

Good luck to this week's participants!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)