Official LC Round 1 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the Little Cup Suspect Voting thread. Users that Vader and I have deemed to qualify for voting can use this thread to post their ballots. These users are listed below:

Alan
Crux
Destiny Warrior
Elevator Music
Engineer Pikachu
Eo Ut Mortus
Heysup
iss
MapleSandwich
Psykout22
Sledge
Tyranitarphantom

We will be voting on abilities, items, and Pokemon alike in this thread. Here is the list of what you can vote on:

Code:
Inconsistent
Evolution Stone
Meditite
Zuruguu
Here is an example of what a proper vote should look like:

Sample Vote said:
Inconsistent: Ban
Evolution Stone: Do Not Ban
Meditite: Ban
Zuruguu: Abstain
The same % requirements that applied to 4th generation suspect voting and 5th generation OU voting will apply for this vote. In order for a suspect to be banned, either a supermajority (2/3 + 1) or two simple majorities (1/2 + 1) is needed.

Remember that this is a moderated forum. Your vote will not show up after you post it. Don't worry, though, your ballot has been successfully submitted.

On the behalf of Vader, I'd like to thank those users that submitted ballots. This particular round of Suspect Voting has been our most successful yet, and we appreciate your enthusiasm for participating.

Without further adieu, vote away!

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Meditite: Do Not Ban
Zuruguu: Do Not Ban

Crux

Banned deucer.
Meditite: Do Not Ban
Zuruguu: Do Not Ban

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
And the results are in!

Inconsistent: 12 Bans (100%)
Evolution Stone: 1 Ban, 9 Do Not Bans, and 2 Abstains (10%)
Meditite: 2 Bans, 8 Do Not Bans, and 2 Abstains (20%)
Zuruguu: 1 Ban, 9 Do Not Bans, and 2 Abstains (10%)

And so we say goodbye and good riddance to Inconsistent, which was banned in only the second unanimous vote ever on Smogon! None of the other suspects had enough votes to be considered a suspect automatically next round, though that doesn't mean they cannot be nominated again. And so we get to play with Evolution Stone, Meditite, and Zuruguu for at least another round!

I'd like to personally apologize for having this stage of the process drag on for so long. In the future Vader and I will be implementing steps that will hopefully ensure that this process will be prompt in future rounds. Additionally, I'd like to thank everyone once again for participating in the first suspect test of the new generation!

But now let's get to the important stuff! The ladder will be updated as soon as possible with an Inconsistent ban, but everything else is fair game. Once the ladder is reset, we'll be posting another thread where you can voice your opinions about the metagame. Hopefully you'll all be rewarded for participating in this process with a voter tick, which I'm sure you've seen has been handed out for both OU and UU in the past. I'm not sure how this test will count toward a Tiering Contributor badge, but I will speak to those in charge about that whole deal and report back ASAP.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)