Official LC Round 4 Suspect Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Welcome to the Little Cup Suspect Voting thread. In this round, a select group of users qualified for voting rights by reaching the required ladder rating. These users are listed below.

aijo
-Charmander-
Al_Alchemist
AndViet
Blue_Star
Diploman
Elevator Music
Eternal
fatty
Fried Rhys
Ginku
Lord Liam
MarceloDK
Moo
Nails
Plusle
Raseri
ShinyAzelf
SkyNet
Ulysses
Zeph

In the interest of time, we decided to skip the nomination stage altogether. For that reason, we will be voting on anything that is at all "questionable." We will be voting on the following Pokemon, listed in alphabetical order:

Code:
Carvanha
Gligar
Meditite
Misdreavus
Scraggy
Voting will be held the same way that it has been in the past. For those unfamiliar with the proper format, a sample ballot has been provided.

Sample Vote said:
Carvanha: Ban
Gligar: Do Not Ban
Meditite: Ban
Misdreavus: Do Not Ban
Scraggy: Abstain
The same % requirements that applied to 4th generation suspect voting and 5th generation OU voting will apply for this vote. In order for a suspect to be banned, either a supermajority (2/3 + 1) or two simple majorities (1/2 + 1) is needed. Meditite and Misdreavus both received simple majorities in the last round, and therefore only need a simple majority this round to be banned.

Remember that this is a moderated forum. Your vote will not show up after you post it. Don't worry, though, your ballot has been successfully submitted.

Without further adieu, vote away!

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Carvanha: Ban
Gligar: Abstain
Meditite: Do Not Ban
Misdreavus: Abstain
Scraggy: Do Not Ban

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
Carvanha: Do Not Ban
Gligar: Ban
Meditite: Ban

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Carvanha Ban
Gligar Ban
Meditite Ban
Misdreavus Ban
Scraggy Ban

Barn all! I'm kind of pissed that I'm voting for gligar since it's a good thing to have in the meta (defensive versions anyways) but the acrobatics set is too good. Whatever.

And yes, scraggy's broken.

I don't think the other three really need justification at this point.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Carvanha: Abstain
Gligar: Do Not Ban
Meditite: Do Not Ban

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Carvanha received 13/19 to ban, with 3 abstaining, meaning it received a 68.4% vote to ban, which surpasses the supermajority threshold. Carvanha is no longer LC-legal.

Gligar received 11/16 to ban, with 5 abstaining, meaning it received a 68.75% vote to ban, which surpasses the supermajority threshold. Gligar is no longer LC-legal.

Meditite received 12/19 to ban, with 3 abstaining, meaning it received a 63.1% vote to ban, which surpasses the majority threshold for the second round in a row. Meditite is no longer LC-legal.

Misdreavus received 11/18 to ban, with 4 abstaining, meaning it received a 61.1% vote to ban, which surpassed the majority threshold for the second time in a row. Misdreavus is no longer LC-legal.

Scraggy received 3/15, with 6 abstaining, meaning it received a 20% vote to ban, which fails to pass the majority threshold, meaning Scraggy will not be an automatic suspect next round, and will still require a supermajority or two plain majority votes in a row to ban.

I would like to thank everyone who was involved with this round, and to congratulate our voters. We had great turnout this month in stats, due in no small part to the enthusiasm of our voters. For those of you who didn’t make it, better luck next time. The metagame’s going to shift a lot with these new bans, and I hope to see you all when next we vote! Except emma because all she does is abstain -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)