LC Suspect - Beez in the Trap - Result: Both Remain LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC makes me cry ;_;

Did anybody increase the hax on the ladder? 2muchhaxmakesmecry
Shoutout to Mega Pikachu love you Nohomo

Reactions: Wyn

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Screen Shot 2015-09-06 at 6.23.01 PM.png
Confirming as Pressurized Speed, fuck last 100 COIL.

Sorry to anyone I haxed/pissed off on the ladder. Least I got better insight on trappers in the meta and arguments for Gothita and Diglett for banning. (Mostly Diglett since Gothita was so underwhelming on the ladder due to reliance on scarf and generally easier to play around while Diglett's ability to carry its own speed tier and systematic removal made things a lot easier for the user.)

Confirming as Pressurized Speed, fuck last 100 COIL.

Sorry to anyone I haxed/pissed off on the ladder. Least I got better insight on trappers in the meta and arguments for Gothita and Diglett for banning. (Mostly Diglett since Gothita was so underwhelming on the ladder due to reliance on scarf and generally easier to play around while Diglett's ability to carry its own speed tier and systematic removal made things a lot easier for the user.)
How the hell did you get 2 ties...

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
For those of you that haven't obtained your reqs yet, you have until 6 PM EST tomorrow to do so. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)