Tournament LC Swiss Tournament (Won by Tricking!)

Lost game 1 due to a risky play not paying off. Had g2 practically in the bag due to matchups/few predictions....then got a lot of horrible luck. Pretty unfortunate, game 3 had potential!

Not going to say "good games" but despite my disappointment, I'll definitely say congratulations Tricking, you earned it!

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
won 2-0, ggs!

g1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-206967054 => it was a good game I won thanks due to his risky play (double switch on Fletchling)

g2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-206970180 => Tricking won the battle!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

ah, i forgot, shoutouts to Fran17 for his continue help in the teambuilding of all the team I used in this tour. (U ARE ALWAYS THE BEST BUILDER FOR ME)

shoutouts to trev for supporting me a lot on PS! and helping me building some teams as well.

shoutouts to everyone who believed in me!!

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to Tricking for winning the first Official LC Swiss Tournament! Despite some bumps along the road, I felt like this tour ran quite well, and it seemed very exciting. I'd like to thank you all for you for signing up and participating in my first forum tournament. As someone that has hosted tournaments in different communities with other games, I felt very prepared going into this, but I still learned a few things. This tournament helped me to learn how to manage an event here specifically, and I'm thankful for that. I hope that I can take what I've learned here and apply it to future events, here and elsewhere.

I hope everyone enjoyed this event, and good luck to everyone in future tournaments!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)