Project LC Theorymon Project [Submission Phase] [ded atm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG I'm SOO sorry!!!

You can vote for:

Pan___'s + Prankster

Axew and Dragon/Fighting + Mach Punch, Drain Punch

Elgyem
New Stats: +50 Def (105 Defense), -50 SpDef (5 SpDef), +35 Spe (65 Spe), -35 Atk (20 Atk)

Tympole + Ground-Type

Normal/Fairy Buneary and Pixilate (vote imo)

im voting for Baeneary
Why no Tynamo?
I suggested it

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
of course, bp is the best playstyle in lc!
also youre my favorite new user btw :) you use bp, you fuck over cottonee, bill nye avatar
cool dude/10 would vote again
<3 tbh i just copied your bp rmt and flipped it up a bit
also voting Tymp so the post isnt total fluff

TBH, I would like to vote prankster Pansear/sage (those 2 are my favorites, sorry panpour, but that one is just creepy)
I am completely in love with the Recycle set for Pansage, and it is absolutely heartwarming(I shouldn't try to do puns, because mine suck) to see another defensive fire type in the form of Pansear.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Pans: 6
Buneary: 4 (Elgyem posts that weren't changed got defaulted to the next on the list)
Axew: 4
Tympole: 1

Congrats to the person who submitted the pots pans!

We will be taking a discussion period, that will result in some new members of the council, along with some removals. Plus, Buneary and Axew have been tied for second, so I am going to allow some votes on both of them and the winner will be added in too. Keep in note some great changes that are both good and bad for the Pokemon:

Buneary:
  • + Gains a better typing
  • + Good ability to help with its new STAB
  • + Becomes unbelievably more viable
  • + Loses Fighting-type weakness
  • - Only has access to one STAB
  • - Gains weakness to Steel- and Poison-types
Axew:
  • + Gets a new STAB
  • + Gets more reliable STAB moves
  • + Access to priority
  • + Hits a wider variety of Pokemon
  • - 4x Weak to Fairy-type
  • - Gained all of FIghting-types weaknesses
One Confirmed Council member:

QuoteCS congrats :)

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
:D woot woot!

I'll edit in some discussion later, but for now, I'll vote Axew

In fact, I think we should just put Axew in, since so few actually voted for Buneary, plus then we get some more discussion faster!

Last edited:
I vote for Buneary. It only has one STAB, but it also has coverage in Drain Punch + Elemental punches, along with priority in Quick Attack. It can hit powerfully with it's base 66 attack stat paired with a Life Orb. It also reaches the 19 speed tier which makes it even scarier.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
I vote for Buneary. It only has one STAB, but it also has coverage in Drain Punch + Elemental punches, along with priority in Quick Attack. It can hit powerfully with it's base 66 attack stat paired with a Life Orb. It also reaches the 19 speed tier which makes it even scarier.
I second this vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)