Tournament LC Tour 2015 Playoffs - Won by Heysup

mad0ka

華々しい
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yeah i shoulda played more seriously. oh well, they were fun matches joltage! ggs and gl with this tour! hope u win semis and finals :D
(also im aware this is delayed zz)
(also bashing on confided for that play was completely unnecessary, it was the right play and even if it wasn't it's a dick move to just bash on ppl for not playing optimally)

forgot to post replays
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen4lc-111425 dp (heysup)
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-lc-111432 oras (heysup

got unlucky in the oras match but as a wise man once said:
+OP: who
+OP: cares
+OP: zzz

yeah who cares when a dude comes so so soooo close to winning a relevant tour but cant do that because scald is a gay move (see my lc open match vs kingler)

real talk tho s/o MY DAY 1 NIGGA Cydrolic aka sage aka best lc player to ever walk this planet
also thanks to Fiend for helping me test too :s

gl km/heysup
hope joltage takes it all though

p e a c e

e: almost forgot thx levi and madoka for being cool :D

ok now for real

p e a c e
Not really sure of your current situation but you seem to love bringing up our game when you had to win a speed tie AND not get burned by scald, that's 0.7x0.5=35% chance of winning that sequence (yes, speed ties ARE "hax"). I'm sure you didn't deserve whatever flak you got for this LC Tour series, but it'd be nice if you didn't feel the need to take epic jabs in passing mention. Ty and have a nice day :toast:

dpp i won g1
bw is the worst meta but i got crit by payback through screens so rip me
oras was a bunch of 50/50s that I lost (i thnk i lost like 6 at the end...), but KM missed his WoWs and Sturdy mag > scarf. Though I mostly thought if he wow's I just need to only kill him the turn before I was in burn range so sturdy was in effect.

sry for that km, ggs other than the shitty parts i already mentioned.

Last edited:
Yeah was a good series, rekt in dpp, got lucky in bw, had karma back in oras but otherwise that was our best series, honestly contempt with losing because I have too much respect for you to complain about g3 (I was so happy that I actually managed to outpredict you a few times rofl) especially after g2, despite that hax being a little too early to completely ruin the game. Also had a nice warm soup before the match and its winter so :3.
Oh yeah forgot, ty levi for the oras team despite being aipom weak -_-, and kumiho for having stealable dpp teams, and joltage for building nice bw team with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)