Tournament LC UU Minitour [Won by Mambo]

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Round 4:

Mambo vs Fiend Hound
fatty vs Rowan
AM vs Cheir
Disaster Area vs Heysup

Yeah, I know it looks really screwy that someone's getting a bye into the semis, but there honestly wasn't a fair way to do it. If anyone has any complaints, Yagura will be more than happy to listen to you.

The deadline is March 30th @ 6pm UTC but semis will start earlier if the matches get done.

Damn it I made the deadline in the afternoon so Yagura could update it himself and he still didn't do it. Goddammit yagura.

Last edited:

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
um i just gotta ask why cant the pending match become a quarterfinal and the user with a bye play Heysup? i mean that works to the advantage of AM and Cheir as they need one less win but it seems better to have an earlier bye than a later one tbh

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
um i just gotta ask why cant the pending match become a quarterfinal and the user with a bye play Heysup? i mean that works to the advantage of AM and Cheir as they need one less win but it seems better to have an earlier bye than a later one tbh
You're right in that having two earlier byes is better than one later one, and I almost did this solution earlier, but it didn't work out in my head because I was opposed to just promoting their match because they waited to do it. I might do it that way anyway if everyone else is okay with it.

Lost....had it in the bag then I sent in Gothita to trap a fucking ghost and just threw the game from there because I didn't calc anything.

Either way I kinda dislike the current meta so it's for the best. GL Disaster Area.

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lcuu-220880039
ty
yeah i don't think my team's really up to par @_@
how am i the only council member left in this I swear blind I'm the worst member of the council (and probably the only one who doesn't play regular LC)
now I need to build for next round every team I have is either posted in the sample team thread or used this round @_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
lol why

also which one is fizz

wait fizz is mambo isn't it?

MamBo3 if we play a final we also have to bo3 RBY for shits and giggles @_@ y/y

hey.. RBY LC UU :oooooo
best tier I even held 2 tours of it elsewhere :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)