LC Voter Ticks?

LC has done some suspect testing, and the leaders of that tier want to have tickmarks for their voters, which probably also means tiering contributors to those involved. So we need to decide if we want to include LC voting as grounds for a Tiering Contributor badge. Smogon officially endorses LC, but it's still seen as a joke to a lot of users. I personally am fine with it counting, but if you guys have any legitimate objections, I'd like to hear them.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
if Smogon officially endorses LC, then any voting permissions granted should count towards getting a TC badge.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Considering that they have a subforum of their own in UT and a ladder on the official Smogon server, I believe it would be hypocritical not to give tickmarks to the LC Suspect voters. Either the metagame is officially endorsed by Smogon or it isn't. Since it clearly is, it should "count". If we don't want it to count or are embarrassed by it counting, then we should withdraw our official support.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
yeah i'm not exactly a fan of little cup, but it's silly not to give the voters checks like all our other tests.

K, at this point it doesn't matter what aldanig says. Looks like we're all in agreement. I'll talk to Doug when I get a chance to add
to the possible tickmarks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)