Tournament LCPL Commencement & Dank Memes Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
dam you guys let a dude who's only known for gettin eaten by afro smash in grand slam do the rankings

Mambo pair me against this fruit w1 or 2 whenever we play em

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
dam you guys let a dude who's only known for gettin eaten by afro smash in grand slam do the rankings

Mambo pair me against this fruit w1 or 2 whenever we play em
we're 1-1 in slams(he won lc and i won ubers, get your shit straight) and yea managers please do - after shake im hungry for yet another overrated supposed-to-be good player to shit on with random stuff, best remedy for shittalkiosis. stick to nu son or w/e you play, your achievements outside matter whole fuckall here

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
absdaddy said:
overrated supposed-to-be good player to shit on with random stuff, best remedy for shittalkiosis. stick to nu son or w/e you play, your achievements outside matter whole fuckall here
You've just described yourself buddy, yes you beat shakeitup making the worst plays possible in a meta he didn't know / care to learn. That means - guess what - you were 3/8 against people who gave a fuck in your main tier. Is that not "overrated"? You're "supposed to be good" but you don't win as much as one would think given the fact you think trash talk involves whining like a bitch about everyone you don't like. Idk if casedvictory is good at lc, I'm definitely not, but at least he's decent at one tier, while you can't even put up in the one you say is your own, so maybe use your mouth to inhale cig smoke instead of bitching about all the teams that are going to fuck you? Just a thought

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
havin fun as much as you do. and oi i did gud in upl. everytime some nigs shoot threats and it all stops on that point, lc isnt a metagame one has to know to perform well in because of how bullshit it is - if some dudebro goes on about how hes gonna shit on one and ends up failing, what can i say? first thing that comes to mind is that hes overrated/not as good as others make him out to be which is what happens oh so often. i won't disagree with you saying i lose stuff recently - everyone does, although there was a period of time when things were much more forgiving to my type of things.rip. i can go far enough to say now ik the meta as much as they do(little)and it's kind of true - thats not the point tho. give me medium matchup and i bet my dick i can mop the floor with him in nu too, or anything for that matter, and so can you because thats pokemon - i just find joy in seeing someone supposed to smash peoples getting smashed himself, especially after a juicy shittalk on both sides.. and dont tell me i aint credible enough to say some nig is overrated (impression i get confirms my thoughts) just because im not winning now as much as i used to - niggas used to change lineups to not face the Lord,,, overrated sure of themselves players got reminded after matchas to make sure they won't play me next time and thats how it was - fun times indeed, just dont forget about one thing - if only performance from dude im going to face is kinda garbage even in his "own metas" and when game happens i see same ass playing, i do have the right to call one overrated. and i reserve the right to call you a barely picked up attention hungry benchwarmer too. stay cool and dont forget to clean yo nose, its all brown after a whole nite deep in someones ass. one last thing- if you're callin me not decent in anything, you can start selling tickets or stand in line among other irrelevant people like you trying to confirm what you just said, very likely to fail.

soz for wall of text, phone post
o and about cigarettes - was smokin a red dunhill writing this, ended as quickly as your littlecup "career". surpsiringly accurate id say

GOAO

Banned deucer.
it's kind of strange to see abs say that a player is overrated, but bad .. you suck as fuck, man, LOL
where the difficulty of bad players like you and boonumbers to shut up and "git gud", leaving to suck balls?
ps. use natu made a delayed and lose 1/3 ladder games does not mean you are good.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Being a fruit is kind of my thing.
Tagging Melonz for battle of who is the fruitiest.

Also can you guys chill the fuck out, your memes aren't even dank like wtf. Don't clutter what used to be a semi-decent thread with this aidsfest. Lord Cheek Pouch is over here making salty Spongebob jokes, take some notes boys.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
*sigh* He tricked me, he get's to be the big spoon, not giving up on the fruityness part though

if others are doing this, why not me? copied list from someone, i've got nothing else to post but this tbh. i won't rank teams in order because that's bs, i'll just rank players. please note 99% of my opinions/ranks are totally unbiased, if you're bad and I said you're bad and you fell offended, that's not my problem - git gud instead of bitching

The Devastating Duskulls
  • sparktrain - good player, seemingly a troll but underrated af and strong when he tries
  • nineage - gave me one of the best matchas i ever had, strong af also. kudos to that random negromancer who revived him
  • fender - you know i like you and respect your skill alot fender but stop saying you're good in dpp
  • fiend - salac berry zigzagoon>you. this nigga is nothing but innovator prodigy child, you can call him abs jr(his utter garbage gimmicks are better than half of mambos stuff)
  • sken - all i know about Sken is that he's spanish, good at mons and really kind as a person. good buy
  • coconut - Chespin would win that game... you don't need skill or strong players with Coconut on a team, LC version of shakeitup except nicer
  • melon - honestly ive never seen him play seriously
  • nudisto - what the fuck you're alive? nudistroll back from the grave, will kick ass if he tries hard enough
  • boo836 - lmfao
  • kopaka - really strong with (imo) great ability to read games/opps properly, hard to outplay and rarely makes mistakes(from what i've seen and faced when playing him). good buy, will carry
  • marvelous - sorry don't know you
  • aladyyn - ^
  • healndeal - ^
  • unfixable - lol it's chesnaught,, i guess you joining this tour means we all accept current LC metagame as one of the OMs now? mascot of the team
  • cydrolic - read description of user: marvelous
  • water_drone - strong yet somehow unknown
  • bughouse - read description of user: cydrolic

The Terrifying Timburrs
  • fatty - versatile, strong as hell, uses brain in his games - that's unfortunately a rare sight nowadays. definitely one of the best players in the tour if he doesn't make noob mistakes but that happens even to the best
  • joltage - sorry don't know you
  • apt-get - my soulmate, endure+flail fletchling innovator(RIP), ungodly strong if he's not facing italian opponents - even though i think of myself as a guy who can make some ballsy showoff plays, i was never able to think one turn ahead of this guy. being abs' mate gives him bonus points. i wish we were on the same team so our based gimmicks could work together instead of facing each other. do not quit this community before i do, i cant be the lone guy who fights against oppression and every single ban that happened in littlecup. lets carry on with our futile efforts to save lc, stay strong
  • atomicllamas - rude and overrated in every metagame ive seen him/her in, looking forward to Random User #3487563486 kickin his ass
  • ggggd - hes not rude but hes pretty good but also really overrated :( one trick pony playing just one strategy and not doing it properly. don't get me wrong - i definitely see potential here, just stop using these retarded webs and focus on legit stuff
  • pikasohn - purr pshhhhhhh meow. i guess he/she got bought so Quote can also have a chick on his team but i still say and think it's a dude. cute user, mascot
  • majaspic22 - how can people even wonder who is majaspic, i never talked to him personally but i've seen some of his games and i think its safe to assume he'd mop the floor with almost everyone calling him a random
  • tesung - for reasons i dont know he reminds me of Problems but he's better at this game. plays everything so i guess he'll do well, altho tournament players who focus on big metagames tend to get their asses handed to them on a plate - still a threat, probably better than half of the people bought
  • imanalt - lol
  • idiotfrommars - one of them renowned tournament players, gonna be a threat if he won't die in the middle of the tour
  • soldier - sorry don't know you

Snivy Subterfuge
  • mad0ka - my love maddie. i never understood people sayin QL is only good with sun or some bs like this - kicks my ass often, picked up tangma like year after the actual metagame was played and still got good in it. big bonus for playing bw ubers from time to time(dpp ubers is better! don't listen to ZoroarkForever's lies!!11) "@Mambo: now you can be with your buttbuddy madoka" i'm fucking glad i am.
  • cheek - lmfao jac please sell him were you drunk or did the team need someone to make fun of inside the squad. i used to be this guy's e-daddy(get it) but when i found out he's pro-ban of krow and missy in bw i started to wonder where did my genes go
  • tricking - i thought he's nothing but a huge ass haxer but im eating my words now, this bello right here is good af. glad to share team with ya and pls forget about my racist comments(italians still hax tho)
  • raseri - good dpper, idk what people want from ras honestly. personally, im not worried about our DPP spot if raseri is going to cover it. very nice person too
  • vileman - my ubers mate and good mate in general! very good BWer - kinda back from the ded but he still pulls off miracle wins and that's what i predict him to do in this tour.
  • cheir - every team needs a nerd and a mascot - we've got Cheir. took me over half a year to accept he's not a girl. you need to be more confident in yourself mate because your lcuu stuff is really cool
  • h&mberkeley - mambo's tutee i used to bash but now im actually wondering if hes not better. stay strong and listen to people who are actually good, amount of badges or tutor badge dont define a good player but you'll find that out yourself soon. you're on good way tho, keep it that way so you wont end up like aarons aron
  • antemortem - really Jac ?
  • absdaddy - rating yourself is hard so i'll just say one thing : if i wont fuck up by making dumb mistakes(see last 3 turns of finals vs sweep in last tour or similar) or play in zombie-like state of mind, i'll try to live up to my 'name' people think i made for myself*. thanks for getting me Jac , happy to be a snivy. oh and i'll be active on irc once tour starts, don't worry - im sure we'll do really well while having fun - isnt that what this bs is about?

*jk im a fucking beast, people are right

The Mighty Morphin Power Tirtougas
  • lasagne - kicked my ass in our PSPL training game, that one match was enough for me to say hes one of these players who "don't play" lc yet know it really well and play it @ high level. bonus points for being a mascot
  • sweep - sorry for johning almost entire pspl. really strong player in both ubers and littlecup, people could learn about sportsmanship from this guy. funny as hell too + inspired me to run bullshit pokemon in ubers and make them not-so-crappy anymore(alomomola, anyone?)
  • flcl - strong af scary player but is he familiar with lc enough? hopefully yes so we have a good show. if all of these big metas tourplayers spent 1/10 of their tournament time on littlecup, they'd kick even more ass. still threatening
  • galbia - he's playing everything everywhere, question is - can he play everything everywhere on high enough level?
  • sam - i won't change boo836's comment here - "does he even play lc lol"
  • -tsunami- - rofl,,,,, lucky, scary in most metagames he plays but here in littlecup where big kids play, his luck doesnt exist and his playing+borrowing garbage teams leads him to getting 6-0d by gimmicks

• tomahawk - you're not better at dpp ubers. you're definitely a strong af player and a nice guy, sorry for being a massive dick in UPL. hopefully i'll get to face you so we can sort it out like real alpha males do - thru a pokemon battle.
  • anty - im sorry i dont know you but something tells me you might be good
  • nails - good dpper, haven't seen much of him because he's literally one leg in a grave but if he actually gets to play without vanishing randomly, he'll do good
  • thecrystalonix - sorry don't know you
  • john76 - very nice guy and a chessmaster, i have zero idea how he plays but ik he's a nice guy so i wish him best
  • d4rr3n - lol @ boo thinking he plays dpp. strong af BWer with tendency to randomly get inactive, i hope it won't happen this time. apparently when he was new he was a dick so we have something in common. stay strong matey
  • boufallant - who
  • nova - lmfao there were less annoying useless fillers to pick up
  • metaphysical - sorry don't know you
  • anttya - sorry don't know you
  • innovamania - "needs a lot of work on his dpp game." - boo836, june 2015. why do you diss the guy if you can't play dpp yourself. not heysup/disprove level dpper but overall solid - when tirtougas are against duskulls, i expect macle to let innova play and levi to put boo in dpp - am i the only one who wants to see that game?

The Squirtle Squad
  • trash - all i know is that hes a troll
  • heysup - strong as phuck despite what people say(hes better while 'inconsistent' than half of the buys in this tour at their peak)
  • tuo - among the very top BWers in the tour, amazing score in earlier tours speaks for itself - he really knows that garbo meta inside out but i don't like him so i wish him lag and timeouts, although i wouldn't want to be his opp if i played bw.
  • omastar42 - i havent seen much of you but its cute to see you failing with gimmicks and shrugging it off like its nothing, you're a really funny guy and from what i've seen you aint half bad at mons either
  • blarajan - lol
  • the_avalanches - he's good at oras littlecup, often uses weird stuff, joins my ubers low ladder games when i'm fucking around with shitmons - what's not to like? best of luck mate, i promise i'll build rly good dp ubers qwilfish team.
  • goao - like fiend hound but brazilian and worse. shop clerks cant see him from behind the counter, hes like 8 or something iirc
  • vermillion - impressed me with his performance in last lcpl. fucking dpp monster, cant really describe this guy in other words. it's not like theres more to be said - there isn't
  • jellicent - ik he's known and has something to do with oldgens and ruins of alph but im not among these lucky enough to know who is he.
  • kavatika - strong af, as long as he's alive. cute af user, i kinda miss you pming me every day on PS asking for a test game or to build a team with you, even though we actually never ended up building one.
  • merritt: i rmr seeing this guy every day but ive never seen him play.. if i did and forgot, it means games or merritts performance weren't special enough for me to remember. dont get me wrong, if half of the niggas who play this say you're good, you probably are

Aipom Army
  • fitzy72 - really strong although **a tiny bit** overrated - still bloody strong and scary to face (dont pair me against him), just not the lc jesus peoples make him out to be.
  • tazz - havent seen many of your games or played you enough but i find you good enough to perform well
  • rzl2000 - i dont know this guy
  • kingmidas - people should cut km some slack imo. hard to approach person like me(and a dick like me) but good lc player in any era of this metagame including bw, pretty creative with ability to make some good ass plays niggas dont expect him to make. also plays ubers(if thats not the case anymore, pls come back - our teams kick ass). cool kid once you get to know him, not a 'teamcancer' like some people say. wish you were a snivy too
  • shrug - wannabe unfunny troll, if his plays are as bad as his firebot threads and jokes, you're better off benching him permanently
  • trev - ive seen/fought trev only once in my life but he played really well in that game, good pickup imo(unless he was bad in every other match except for one we had, i don't think that's the case though)
  • kumih0 - again, boo836 and his DP player rankings. He's not okay, he's strong af - chill as a player, chill as a person. this time you have actual good dpper on your team Rowan so you don't have to fill in the spot and suck
  • the_quasar - ive honestly never ever seen him play a single game but he seems knowledgeable enough in his lc subforum posts + he's like the nicest guy in the whole tournament. the fact that i havent seen him play doesnt matter - italians have luck cells running through their veins so you aipoms are safe with not just one, but quite a few of them! best of luck
  • fran17 - dont know you, sorry bud - seen you here n there but we never played nor ive seen your games - if my memory serves me right you're also italian so you don't need skill
  • yagura - yet another user showing up only for tours - now that we're on good terms i don't feel the pressure to kick yo ass although im not entirely sure if i'd be able to LOL - strong, kind of a dick but so am i + hes from the same jungle and tribe apt-get is from so he can't be that bad. best of luck to you too
  • kingler12345 - lc version of piexplode but hes funny so i give him a bonus point
  • firemage - idk about you as a player but i know you were one strong auction host and that you're a briton so no wonder why rowan picked you up lol(heard you've seen him irl, please confirm if he's ugly or not)

scrubs

only relevant people to mention here are rh156 and alphose:
former is yet another well known strong tournament player that's likely to perform, latter died over a year ago and apparently he's active but ive never seen him in the room since. too bad, you were a really cool guy to hang out and chat with, being a good player on top of that is nothing but a bonus.
on a side note, with all these names you could just add sogeking elodin and hantsuki to lead the team and try to go high in wcop as team 'brazil + rh and alphose' lolololol. no offence ofc, best of luck to you guys - your manager could be a little less cocky though, you need something to back yourself up first if you are thinking you're better than you are. that being said, i expect similar performance to rayjays scrubs from team brazil+rh and alphose tynamos!

snivys will kick ass

@edit i forgot mambos

• zoroark forever - sorry for being on a bad team and not sharing the team with you third time in a row. best of luck, im still sad
  • casedvictory - smallest dogs bark loudest, hes good in pokemon in general but you need massive titanium balls to perform in manliest meta - little cup. not sure if i see that here
  • hawkstar - i always say hes overrated and bad(part of that is true) but i still respect him, his skill and his sdef timburr spread. really strong
  • darkfire99 - idk him, could be mambos friend which isnt saying nothing good about him
  • rumor - idk you sorry
  • v - im 100% sure he'll play..
  • praj.pran - one of the cutest in the tour, i hope you'll do really well yungin!
  • hikari - dont really know you but people say you're good so
  • amaura - another buddy. amaura is a garbage mon but you ain't half bad, just dont be inactive like last time when you were an aipom - or maybe stay inactive so this team loses a key member
  • 49 - idk you

@edit2
people asked me to rank managers:
1. jac - he has good taste in games and he got me on his team, lovely buddy and didnt make a mistake of buying certain someone again, maybe because hes also a manager this time? who knows. if i had different sexual preferences id go after him
2. macle - this nigga knows how to draft powerful teams properly, showing that every tour. it would be cool if he was at least half as good as a player as he is a manager
3. quotecs - his team was pretty average last time but i see improvements over that. cool person on top of that - good manager who doesnt fuck up team chemistry is important
4. rowan - lol what the hell, you were supposed to bid 40k on me amaura and zf together, yet you ended up with neither . gl in the tour - you'll need it. fellow pilleater
5. corporal levi - lol another drunk draft. still best wishes to you my bro - i really dont want to see story from last tour repeating itself
6. obvious power - i don't like this guy but he's a strong player - his managing skills will be put to test tho. admitting that he's good kinda hurts but its true - i remember this fella as H!dden Power sucking ass on ladder, now id be scared to play him
7. mambo - lol i won't comment on this.
8. brazilian army - actions speak louder than words, instead of telling everybody how good you are and how much they suck, win something first then talk
Rh is more Brazilian them my whole team together :), my team strategy is everybody using Webs, you just would have noticed that! Cocky is part of the show, just like Chael Sonnen gl on this LCPL that will be just more balanced than SPLC was
unfortunately it seems BRs cannot thrive in a competitive environment without banter. please teach your kouhai to respect his senpais, user: Brazilian Army
Goao, if you think someone is bad, you just have to show it on the battle field, sports spirit is needed, good user, good ranks, use a Natu will not make you not lose to webs that "action speak louder than words" is a good advice, but Rayjay team did well and I were a good part of this team, I had wonderful teammates and enjoyed to play, also gl seeing team Brazil full of irrelevant players doing better than the team the "lord" Absdaddy is in .bos

#scrubbsspirit

Sucking and Trash talking, good strategy thanks Shrug to show us how that works :)

ofc I got your point, and yeah, my guys have a lot to prove

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)