Tournament LCPL week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
regarding my changes, if they cannot be changed, ignore it then, Cheek Pouch is here this week so it's no big deal

ye i totally dont understand humor my bad

are you fucking serious boo like do you ever read what you type before you hit post reply like there's so much wrong here i dont think this is the place to smash you over it

dont think im some moron lol
oops i can't make a joke about my issues fuck me right

fuck off, i'm tired of this community wide circlejerk,

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oops i can't make a joke about my issues fuck me right

fuck off, i'm tired of this community wide circlejerk,
okay so now you have issues

fucking talk about them

we dont need what happened to benja happening to you

like fucking christ

cheek pouch is a bad scheduler, we hope to bump into each other i guess, OP don't sub me last minute unless you wanna be the next comatt

Reactions: OP
Real FV13, I'm sorry for missing the scheduled time. I was busy with family. Are we able to play late Thursday? I'm busy tomorrow, but I may find time like 24 hours from this post. Not sure...

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've been fighting the urge ever since Ray Jay first posted his preliminary rankings...
also I imagined Coach Ray as a former University of Texas coach or something, idk

Presenting the official LCPL 2k15 Radio Coverage from POKE 97.9, with your hosts, Coach Ray and Tom Nondescrepitlastname!

Click here for unlimited access to POKE 97.9!

[The opinions, predictions, and other rantings involved in POKE 97.9 productions do not necessarily reflect those of its producer, H&MBerkeley]

Last edited:

Ray Jay

"Jump first, ask questions later, oui oui!"
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've been fighting the urge ever since Ray Jay first posted his preliminary rankings...
also I imagined Coach Ray as a former University of Texas coach or something, idk

Presenting the official LCPL Radio Coverage from POKE 97.9, with your hosts, Coach Ray and Tom Nondescrepitlastname!

Click here for unlimited access to POKE 97.9!

[The opinions, predictions, and other rantings involved in POKE 97.9 productions do not necessarily reflect those of its producer, H&MBerkeley]
do i have commitment that you're doing this for the rest of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)