Tournament LCPL week 6

lost an important speed tie that won him the game sorry I can't predict him to run itemless when his team is so fletchling weak.
Fuck off OP forgot to say that.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/lc-256368397

13 Def Itemless chen beats fletch though?

Defensive Pory beats fletch though?

Timburr lives a hit from full though?

also, gastly was another 50% anyways bc...
200 SpA Life Orb Gastly Shadow Ball vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Archen: 21-25 (95.4 - 113.6%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

anyways, i thought it was a fun one. tbh should've went straight to gastly and vaporized archen like he did next turn, but he's a good sport about it. GG.

Can't believe I changed my Archen to be less LO Abra weak just to have him stay in and high roll me with it. Awful matchup anyway didn't have much of a chance, but that's pretty annoying. gg

Always an excuse in defeat, you can simply say "gg" like others. You've had time to prepare the team, unlike me. Then talk about match-up, I find it inappropriate.

240 SpA Life Orb Abra Psychic vs. 76 HP / 76 SpD Archen: 21-27 (91.3 - 117.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
(21, 23, 23, 23, 23, 23, 23, 23, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 27)

Always an excuse in defeat, you can simply say "gg" like others. You've had time to prepare the team, unlike me. Then talk about match-up, I find it inappropriate.

240 SpA Life Orb Abra Psychic vs. 76 HP / 76 SpD Archen: 21-27 (91.3 - 117.3%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
(21, 23, 23, 23, 23, 23, 23, 23, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 25, 27)
I didn't mean for you to take that poorly and it wasn't an excuse for my lose. It was just ironic that I changed my EV spread right before the game to avoid an OHKO from Abra and it got KOed anyway which annoyed me a bit. Those aren't my EVs and I said gg to you a couple times as well. As for match up, that wasn't an excuse and I'm not trying to take anything from your win, I was just saying I probably wouldn't have won anyway. I basically knew nothing about you as a player and I happened to bring a team that doesnt do so great against yours. I hope you don't feel that my post was anything against you, it was just me being slightly aggravated after our battle.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)