Tournament LCPL week 7

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lost 1-0 because zen headbutt is a great fucking move.

idk what the criteria is for snivies making playoffs but I want to do my farewell smogon post now bc I feel motivated to do it.

When I joined 2 years ago, I was new, shy(ish) and very uneducated in Little Cup. This was around the BW era, where weather reigned supreme and some ugly nigga named Prem was still a RO. (lol ily pls don't hit me) It was thanks to user: Corporal Levi that I can honestly attribute most of my success to and whatnot. Very good friend, and I'm quite thankful that we've gotten along well during my time on this site. absdaddy is another person that I can definitely say guided me in LC and just has been a good bud for quite a while. We've had some arguments from time to time, but I'm so incredibly thankful that you and Levi have put up with me for so long lol. Jac is another user I show nothing but adoration and racially charged insults for. Always been a great friend, and you've been a bomb af manager too. Hope we can meet someday, Uncle Ben's Rice mascot :))

Newer friends: OP, has shown me nothing but kindness as well. Very smart and talented battler, Hearthstone don, and overall cutie. Someone I know that has always had my back, I'm beyond grateful we've gotten to be good friends as well. mad0ka also fits into this group. We've come a long way from the beginning of ORAS (well, I'm still pretty bad but y'know the point) and you're just such a cool person to talk to about basically anything. Rowan you're honestly one of the chillest and just level headed people on the site. You've always been a friend, and I'm so thankful we've also gotten along quite well over my time here. Thanks for lots of laughs and good times, you three. :)

Mambo , we were really good friends when I first joined and you were Fizz, and while we kinda faded apart a bit due to not much talking to each other and whatnot, I still consider you a friend and I'm thankful that you helped me when I first started out in LC as well. Keep on innovatin' brother.

QuoteCS Pikasohn Star. kingmidas Melon, you're all also cool people and I dont have time to really type all of this shit out but stay being you guys.

to the Snivy Subterfuge members: antemortem Cheir H&MBerkeley Tricking Raseri Vileman you all are some of the best teammates and friends I can ask for. Thanks for a great season so far and I hope we can take home that trophy!

onto other friends: from RUPL, want to say a big thanks to New Breed blunder and Nails for being really cool people and just for allowing me to be on the team as the greatest one game, cypher spitting mascot of all time :))

Natural Talent i still dont know why you change your name to this dogshit, and I'll be in touch on skype, but thanks for teaching me RU and some other tiers. that all nighter for reqs was epic, definitely my best memory from PS!

I will still be stopping in from time to time, you guys are like family to me and I can't just leave forever (just yet) but I do think this is adios to me for a bit (rather, when snivies are eliminated aka when we win 1st place)

Thank you all, even if not mentioned, for a great time on PS!, smogon, and the internet in general. I've been through a lot with the users named above, made some very good friendships and memories that I'll keep for a long time. See you guys sometime :)

ah ggs opps and rip aipoms :(

I hadn't really done much in/for LC for ORAS before this lcpl came around (still haven't but at least i play more hehe), so I didn't really expect to do much even if I got drafted, but thanks to rowan for drafting me :) we had a lot of good players and just pretty cool ppl when i interacted w/ them. Doing individual shoutouts feels tacky, but we had great dudes on our team who made it fun to be on PS/skype. I'm definitely gonna try to do some shit this slam n_n

Outside my own team, there were also other ppl who were fun to interact with throughout on the PS room etc., you all know who you are :)

BW LC best meta.

absdaddy

Banned deucer.
i forgot abt this..sorry team and gg tahu, you deserved that win
that kickass team i brought is Rowan's so ty for that too! gooo team

@ cheek edit

nigga pls you always do that, thanks for s/o tho

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i dont think mambo has access to a computer so I guess im in?

This was yesterday btw

Tagging Mambo idiotfrommars

Clarify bc im confused
Yeah I'll sub out, tried to verify time last night with ifm but got no response, won't be able to play tomorrow. He also hasn't been online since Thursday so may need a sub on that end too.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yo zoroarkforever never replied to my VM, and I just realized that he hasn't been on since tuesday x_x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)