Tournament LCPL week 7

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Hi we lost, but im still going to say nice things about my teammates and others

Team:
Kumiho first, my love, God-kumi. DPP sage in a meta tough to be consistent in and one of two e-boyfriends (s/o Sken as well here). although im straight that would change for u kumi if you moved here
FireMage you were cool, always being involved /knowing the shit that was happening. You were kinda stifled because we had a ton of oldgen dudes whiched sucked but you were a chill teammate
fitzy72 another sage, a man who knows BW2 little cup to a truly startling degree, you were solid as shit for the team despite being in the unfortunate position of playing a ton when the week's outcome had already been decided. Chill teammate, thanks for getting wins
fran17 lots of tests with you have led me to conclude swimmer guy is creepiest avi, other than alaraming me with swimmercrotch a great teammate
Kingler12345 I was surprised by the vigor and diligence with which you threw yourself into lc, picking up a substantial amount of ORAS as well as BW2. I know you dont think of yourself as an lc player but we'd be glad to have you around :)
kingmidas we didnt kill each other and maybe became sort of friends? imma not jinx it lol
RZL you were a solid teammate despite the fact you haxed an ungodly amount in test battles, you're part Italian somewhere even if you claim to be french Canadian
tazz tazzie yung son, thanks for being a friend and winning despite picking the wrong team and other mishaps. You've redeemed the concept of being a precocious early-teen in lc after Kingmidas had sentenced it to death in the time prior to your arrival. lc open winner right here, i believe
The Quasar a gooduser, although one who makes more import-teams blunders than anyone i've seen. Thanks for going out and fighting to take people down week to week and forming the final piece of the scrubcore with kumi tazzie and I
trev the last Italian, it was tough because we had a big team so you didnt fight much, but you helped a ton with the team overall, we needed your Italyluck more I feel
Yagura no one wanted to draft you, and you put up a solid 3-0 as the dark half of the best lc uu tag team out:

for the unaware thats me (the white guy) giving congrats to yagura after a lcuu win

Captain:

Rowan , thanks for taking a chance on me, I shitpost sometimes but i hope i contribute / care enough to the team and lc for people to think im usually a good influence. You had a great team to play for and were a fantastic captain, thank you very much.

s/o to the anti Rowans:

[18:27] <%@jac> lol shrug
[18:27] <@Mambo> lol

for wins 1 and 3 :)

Other people:
Brazilian Army , thanks for being a friend. BA : Trash talk is as mad0ka : quitting; done frequently and spiritedly, but never very well (come back lucy). Your team ran its very way through the tour and almost had playoffs in a supremely balanced field, well done
Ray Jay if you hadn't picked me up for splc, I wouldnt be here right now, thank you very much for doing that and I hope you come back

anyone else it's all love too, I just dont want to go on too long in what isnt a victory post. ggs everyone

edit: i lied, Joltage and H&MBerkeley thxs for being good opps as well as the aforementioned champ fizz

Last edited:
activity post against hikari, he contacted me first then i replied twice and got no answer. Moreover, i contacted twice user "Hikali" (so i guess him/her) on smogtours while he shows signs of activity in pocl matched. He came on smogtours during Verm vs Tomahawk match, and disconnect just after it while i wanted to contact. As i won't be able to play later today (sry but i'm gmt+2) i'm claiming activity

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
It was not.
ok i took it as a joke as he meant, but i understand why someone would not; the joke made sense in the context of our conversations but perhaps became muddled in the context of the discourse framing it occurring in public. By way of explanation, the joke mainly centered on Yagura being from an Arabic area and thus tending darker, while I am a boy of German descent living in suburban CT and thus am overwhelmingly white. He then poked fun at the potential for racial bias - the idea that I would preference being white and so assign myself the EL-P image in the photo, who is white, over Killer Mike, who is black, although we both understood this to be untrue. I understand this might not have been immediate to those who aren't privy to the implied conversational motives (i.e, anyone who is not Yagura or I) and am sorry for possible (understandable, if incorrect) misinterpretations that might have struck some users of smogon.com/forums; subforum: little cup; thread: lcpl week 7. The joke now is lying prone, dead, v similar to the Mambos this week. I ask we now return to the normal business of lcpl, which is either reporting scores or baseless slander such as: [JOKE]Coconut. is not a girl but instead a gay 32 y.o man intent on seducing Omastar42 .[/JOKE]

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Alright folks that don't understand humour, let's carry on to more important matters, like it being Monday once again and matches still need to be done. Come on Timburrs, let's snatch up that win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)