Leader Athenodoros vs dogfish44

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Shouldn't Actaea should have used Ice Beam A3 because Krillowatt had already fainted by the time it came to act?

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor

"Are you so scared of a match where you can't only win by hax? A match where you'll actually have to be a halfway decent player? Post now."

Athenodoros

Sorry, I totally missed this. And the last few days here have been hellish. Anyway, actions without further ado:

Actaea: Blizzard (Cyclohm) ~ Ice Beam (Cyclohm) ~ Blizzard (Cyclohm)
IF
Thunder Wave AND it's at you AND you haven't before, use Substitute (20) and move actions along
IF Torment AND it's at you, use Ice Beam + Ice Beam (Cyclohm) the action afterwards

Nestor: Ice Beam (Cyclohm) ~ Ice Punch (Cyclohm) ~ Ice Beam (Cyclohm)
IF
Grass/Electric damaging move AND it's at you AND YOU HAVEN'T BEFORE, use Endure and move actions along

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly

"Well, this isn't like me. I seem to be failing at finding a winning route. No sense in not trying to get something though!"

Torment (Krilowatt) ~ Discharge ~ Hidden Power (Krilowatt)

Match Two Round Two: My God Athenodoros' substitutions are horrible

The rain continues to fall.

While the electric leader is at a disadvantage, he isn't giving everyone their counters quitting yet, and proceeds to play around substitutions like the best. Krillowatt pumps out one huge jet of air that begins to take its toll on Dogfish44's dragon, but is promptly met by heckling from both the defiant leader and his Pokemon that enrages Krillowatt. It seems as if the leader knows how to goad electric types, if nothing else. Slowking finishes up the action by shooting a jet of freezing air at Cyclohm to smack him out of his arrogance.

Krillowatt hangs back, plotting something spectacular to clinch the match with. Slowking sees Cyclohm shooting sparks, and mentally prepares itself for the worst as a pulse of electricity surges around the arena, frying both water types and making the water cackle with the sound of excess charge. Krillowatt then leaps out, opens his mouth... and falls back in. It looks like his torment blocked even his reserve plan.

Krillowatt continues to hold back in embarassment as Cyclohm shoots out a jet of light that engulfs the shrimp for a moment, forcing it to endure a slight reduction in health from the mystical forces contained within. Nestor valiantly slugs the dragon with a hand full of cold water, but the beast will not be stopped by something as simple as that... yet.

Rain continues to fall.

Krillowatt: Blizzard: [(12+2)*1.5] 21 damage, 8 energy (4796 hit, 9355 no crit)
Cyclohm: Torment Krillowatt: 10 energy, Tormented six actions
Slowking: Ice Beam: [(10+2+3)*1.5] 22.5 damage, 7 energy (7976 no crit)

Slowking: Endure: 15 energy, braced
Cyclohm: Discharge: 5 energy
-Krillowatt: [(6+3+3)] 12 damage (6386 no paralysis, 6466 no crit)
-Slowking: [(6+2+3+1.5)*1.5] 12.75 damage (5613 no paralysis, 9058 no crit)
Krillowatt is tormented!

Krillowatt is tormented!
Cyclohm: Hidden Power Krillowatt: [(7+2+3)*1.5] 18 damage, 5 energy (7616 no crit)
Slowking: [(7-1.5+2)*1.5)] 11.25 damage, 6 energy (3880 no crit, 4249 no static)

@Expert Belt
HP: 10
EN: 2
Otr: Cannot endure (1 r)

@Expert Belt
HP: 95
EN: 70
Otr: Blizzard imprisoned 4 actions

@Expert Belt
HP: 19
EN: 73
Otr: Earthquake|Thunder|Thunderbolt Imprisoned 2a

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly

"Do NOT give up!"

Discharge ~ Hidden Power [Krillowatt] ~ Hidden Power [Krillowatt]

IF Discharge Imprisoned A1, THEN Dragon Pulse [Slowking]
IF Krillowatt uses Damaging Evasive Move AND you are targetting Krillowatt, THEN Slack Off

Athenodoros

Krillowatt: Detect ~ Mirror Coat ~ Mirror Coat
Slowking: Ice Beam (Cyclohm) * 3

pleasepleaseplease

Match Two Round Three: Fin

The rain continues to fall.

Both sides know that the battle is rapidly approaching the end, with a healthy Krillowatt facing down a badly weakened dragon. dogfish44 is imfamous for never giving up, but now none of the electric leader's shenanigans can find him a way out of the mess he is in. Cyclohm roars, showing that it will not be going down without at least one more kill, and rapidly blasts out a pulse of light that engulfs the field, consuming Slowking and Krillowatt in the shock, until Slowking's shadowy outline is seen collapsing and Krillowatt emerges from a hiding place in the arena, ready to finish the match at long last. Cyclohm blasts out one final burst of energy, materializing into a cloud of leaves that briefly engulfs the Krillowatt before letting it out, still in solid shape. Avenging his companion, Krillowatt counters with a massive release of mystical force that knocks Cyclohm out and ends the battle, 2-0 Athenodoros.

Krillowatt: Detect: Protected, 13 energy
Cyclohm: Discharge: 5 energy
-Krillowatt: Blocked, critical hit (24 crit) [(6+3+3+3) hypothetical damage
-Slowking: [(6+3+2+1.5)*1.5] 18.75 damage, KO (9899 no paralysis, 1932 no crit)

Cyclohm: Hidden Power Krillowatt: [(7+2+3)*1.5] 18 damage, 5 energy (7241 no crit)
Krillowatt: Mirror Coat: [(18)*1.5] 27 damage, 15 energy, KO

Athenodoros wins the match!

Athenodoros wins best two out of three!

Rewards:

dogfish44: 17 CC
Krillowatt: 3 MC
Electrivire: 1 KOC
Cyclohm: 1 KOC
Rotom: 1 KOC

Athenodoros: 2 CC
Cloyster: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Starmie: 3 MC, 1 KOC
Slowking: 3 MC
Krillowatt: 3 MC, 2 KOC

Rediamond: 12 UC

dogfish44 may rechallenge the league to reclaim his honor in a week-ish. GG, and may the force be with you.

Athenodoros

lol. HAX FOR THE WINRAR!

Also I look forward to your next challenge fogdish. Maybe I can afford not to sacrifice all of those goats next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)