League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
so as some of you may know, i have been permabanned from league of legends due to the fact that i was "hacking." For those who have played with me you clearly know that i would never do something like that. I can not believe riot would permaban an account that has spent over 500$ on gifts and 2000$ on skins but what can you do at this point. ive decided to take this as a sign and never play again.. i'll miss playing with a lot of you, and i hope u continue to have fun without me.

shoutouts to: Yeti Jibaku dice doomvendingmachine Folgorio imperfectluck Earthworm TheValkyries Nayrz BLINGAS remlabmez Walrein Acklow Colonel M and anyone else i have missed.. fight the good fight guys, its been good
Come come.... There's always DOTA 2. It's even getting a hype reskin and rebalance under Source 2, so it's a perfect chance to jump in!

so as some of you may know, i have been permabanned from league of legends due to the fact that i was "hacking." For those who have played with me you clearly know that i would never do something like that. I can not believe riot would permaban an account that has spent over 500$ on gifts and 2000$ on skins but what can you do at this point. ive decided to take this as a sign and never play again.. i'll miss playing with a lot of you, and i hope u continue to have fun without me.

shoutouts to: Yeti Jibaku dice doomvendingmachine Folgorio imperfectluck Earthworm TheValkyries Nayrz BLINGAS remlabmez Walrein Acklow Colonel M and anyone else i have missed.. fight the good fight guys, its been good
you're a feeder anyway

(i heard it through the grapevine)

what did you do to get permabanned
He probably just hacked. If the only thing he has to say is "I can not believe riot would permaban an account that has spent over 500$ on gifts and 2000$ on skins but what can you do at this point." he most probably used third party programs.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
i have never fucking hacked a day in my life, the closest thing i can think of is using a program to count the skins i have, so please dont slander me if you have never fucking played with me before.

I've played with him more times than all of you together. He just doesn't know who I am on League. Also, no need to curse or anything.

Last edited:

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
yeah fluke dont slander him you asshat

look a new champ:

The teaser was cool until it stopped rhyming, but SOUTHERN RIVER DEVIL THE CHAMPION WITH HIS DULCET TWANGY TONES I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I NEEEEEED IT BAAAAAD.

EDIT: HE'S WEARING A TUX AND HAS A TOPHAT I NEEEEED THIS CHAMPION AGALAGALAGALAGALGA

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's okay RODAN we can play other games together.

Ive been digging Heroes to an extent. :/

I hope they repeal the ban though. That is horseshit.

may bee hard 2 get it unbaned

he cud prove he not haker but then rito gona find out about the acc sharing etc wen they look moe in2 his acc.

is y I nvr put in tiket on past accs that ppl stole from me :<

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
seconding acklow's proposal of guild wars 2

in other news is the evisceration nation dream officially dead?!?!?!

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
may bee hard 2 get it unbaned

he cud prove he not haker but then rito gona find out about the acc sharing etc wen they look moe in2 his acc.

is y I nvr put in tiket on past accs that ppl stole from me :<
nerd thats not how moe is used in that context

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)