League of Legends Discussion

It's a game that I messed with a tiny bit. Sort of like DotA, however, I feel like LoL doesn't get much attention even though it's a peaceful game when you are in the right mood, everyone at least seems friendly. Not to mention there is a lot of strategy and teamwork involved in it. Sorry for the ramble, I'm just curious if anyone around here has heard of or played the game.

I'm bumping this to see if anyone here plays League of Legends and maybe would want to do some premades sometime or something.

It is a tower/strategy game like DotA and HoN. They're all practically the same thing. League of Legends is fairly noob friendly, but the difference between the bottom and the top is so immense and it is really fun.

If you don't play, here is a link where you can see if you would be interested:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/

If you are, please, create your account through this. They have a rewards system through referrals. lol

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c5fb6f663e8f

Discussion question: What do you find the most fun/what do you main?

I personally like Ezreal. Disappointed to see him getting nerfed quite a bit in the upcoming patch. His skill shot playstyle is my favorite in the game by far. and.. i feel awkward talking to myself right now ~ hah

I played Gangplank for like a week before I stopped because I loved his Q skill. Haven't played for a few months now so I don't know whats really going on with the patches.

I'm a current player of League of Legends. I loved Anivia when she came out, and I'm actually saving up for her now. I normally specialize as a carry for teams (Ashe, Ezreal, etc).

I'm also interested in whatever premade you wish to make. My username is still Jebus McAzn in LoL.

There was a thread about this before, but it died. I made a group a while back so people would be able to find each other, but that also died. This would be a good time to revive it, so: http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.php?groupid=306

At the moment, the metagame is focused on tanky damage dealers, especially because all of the champs released so far in Season One have been tanky. It's kind of a silly metagame because it makes a lot of squishies non-viable, but oh well. Kog is also one of the best champs in the game at the moment because of his %-based damage. With a Bloodrazor, he can deal 10% of an enemies health per attack, making him the ultimate tank killer and destroyer of the current metagame.

I feel sad that this thread has died.

I'm lv11 now. Got really addicted. it's fun to see other people rage when their teammates dont do anything :3

pookar

Banned deucer.
i played a few months ago with a few dudes but overall we stopped playing. id still play if any of you guys wanted to, i just dont like playing "alone"

im just gonna bump this cause i started playing and it's kind of boring with nobody i know

i haven't played many heroes, but i like heimerdinger and shen

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Play with some friends all the time.

My favorite is Malphite. Easy to play, has an amazing lane dominance, his Q harasses extremely well along with having great functionality, and his Ult is fantastic. But let's be clear... he is NOT a tank. You put tank items on him, but he doesn't magically become a tank. He is an Anti-Carry through and through.

started playing recently and pretty unfamiliar with all the heroes so far; the graphics are pretty great though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)