League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion

oh my god scarizard, you freaking nooblord

nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord
nooblord

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
So, my position in queue is over 20,000...(and the wait time is over an hour). I doubt I'll be playing this game anytime soon. I haven't been playing this game very long, but has there ever been this much hype with a new champion release??

I finally got to see this whole passive quest in action earlier today. For myself. I wasn't either Rengar or Kha'zbekistan, seeing as how I'm too broke to buy the new champ(s), but uh...people definitely made a mountain out of a molehill.

I finally got to see this whole passive quest in action earlier today. For myself. I wasn't either Rengar or Kha'zbekistan, seeing as how I'm too broke to buy the new champ(s), but uh...people definitely made a mountain out of a molehill.
This. The bonuses Rengar and Kha get aren't that awesome. Since you need to be level 16, at that point of the game winning a team fight is way more important than getting a 4th evolution point or HoKZ. Even if you hate it, you probably won't ever have to see it again in a few weeks as the new-champion craze wears off.

Get a 4v5, where my team is the 5.

Our Caitlyn refuses to do anything but split push the entire game, even though we could easily win teamfights thanks to our numerical advantage.

She refuses to fight all game, and we lose. We begged her all game to group up with us ONCE. She refuses until they're at our nexus.

You probably won't see me in this thread again. I'm fucking done with this fucking game and this fucking terrible community, I can't handle this anymore.

Unless somebody can give me a reason to come back.

So when I hit level 30 I filled up my two base rune pages with super generic runes.

AD Page - ArPen Marks/Armor Seals/MRplvl Glyphs/AD Qunits
AP Ppage - MRpen Marks/Armor Seals/MRplvl Glyphs/AP Quints

So I got four rune pages during the 2 for 1 deal and am going to start filling them up. What is the best plan of attack do you think? I was thinking since I mainly play ADC making a good support page first would be ideal. But my AP page sucks pretty hard since it was made to double for supports and AP junglers.

Which runes do you feel have the biggest impact on the champs they're used on?

gp10 quints and armor marks for supports

mana regen and flat MR for mid

attack speed marks mean faster clearing for most junglers if you're feeling a little more anal

Wikey: Get movespeed quints if you can afford them. That's more my personal preference than anything else, though.

Get a 4v5, where my team is the 5.

Our Caitlyn refuses to do anything but split push the entire game, even though we could easily win teamfights thanks to our numerical advantage.

She refuses to fight all game, and we lose. We begged her all game to group up with us ONCE. She refuses until they're at our nexus.

You probably won't see me in this thread again. I'm fucking done with this fucking game and this fucking terrible community, I can't handle this anymore.

Unless somebody can give me a reason to come back.
...Twisted Treeline and Dominion?

We need more love :(.

There's also perhaps making a premade, or just playing normals exclusively and caring jack shit about elo.

I'd vouch for only playing with a premade. I had a game with a four man group and I ended up supporting since they were queuing without the guy who usually supports for them. They added me after because I went beastmode with Taric. I haven't lost a single game where I've queued with at least two of them. So much more fun to play with people you can trust not to suck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)