League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

speaking of QSS, i still don't press my item actives every time i should. also has anyone else ever had this bug where your pots don't selfcast automatically?

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
There's also the problem of getting 10 people online at once for the length of time required to complete a game once, let alone multiple times during the tournament.

O.o

There's an off topic forum? And one of the threads is a LoL thread? *the more you know*

Anyways, my IGN is slaymar and I'm level 27 (ALMOST THERE!). I play a lot of different champions, and recently I've been playing a little bit of AP Master Yi. :D

Crux

Banned deucer.
Challenge the #tf2 DreamTeam. In 30-45 Minutes. Prize will be something significant. No Team Gene allowed.

Forgot to SS because I was so pissed but I just lost a game where my team consisted of Ziggs with a normal AP build (me), AP Yi, AD Kassadin, Twitch who had Zeal, Bilgewater, and Avarice Blade, and WW who had Berserkers Greaves, Zeal, and MBR.

AP Yi had Berserker's, 4 Doran's RIngs and a RDC.

Jesus. More bad teams. I outlaned Veigar as hard as you can without getting kills. I was a level ahead and about 30 CS. Then begins the revolving door of ganks from enemies that got fed by top and bottom lane.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yeti I will defeat you in LoL

you cannot handle the level 4 girth of DALETTEREL

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE OR FACE THE CONSEQUENCES

DO YOU ACCEPT?

Y/N

Community has wanted that bunnygirl riven skin for so long...the thread on the lol forums has over 10000 upvotes.

Also, jungle teemo is legit. Just wish I had a picture of the end game screen to show you, but I trolled the hell out of the other team with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)