League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Rooting for TPA since Stanley and Toyz play so brilliantly. Nobody on Azubu stands out to me as much as they do (maybe Shy, but still)

also TPA beat M5 so there's that

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm rooting for team Epik Gamer, they have a track record of consistently getting second place at events and I believe they can do it here.

Rooting for TPA since Stanley and Toyz play so brilliantly.
This. Haven't seen much TPA, but was really awed by their play vs. M5. I don't even mean this as an underdog way -- they've proved they are legit contenders by toppling M5 and getting so far. Toyz's Orianna in particular was the tipping point for me, holy shit.

I'm sad about CLG.EU, but they did well and I got to watch them play some really amazing games. And I know they'll have learned a lot from this and hopefully we'll see them put it into play at IPL5 -- not the world finals but there's always S3.

And I'm still gonna become Krepo one day.

I'm for team PECS. (Pays Evelynn Child Support)

They're pretty big on the Dominion scene, you've probably never heard of them. :nerd:

.....In all seriousness, looking at the finals, I'm going with Taipei Assassins half because underdog that beat M5, and half because they broke the spirit of the event via cheating, even if they didn't impact the game.

i caved and played LoL again after a two-month hiatus

had a lot of fun in a game playing Tryndamere. I love having a character where I don't have to worry about mana and shit, I just spam my crap and get tons of items that boost my attack speed and whatnot. He's awesome! Went like 3/2/6

nidalee has been a very safe top lane pick for a long time. Shes not OP like most other tops played or even particularly strong as a champ but good nidalee players look really good.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why would Janna go tanky...

She has an ulti to keep people off of her, a gigantic tornado to keep people off of her, a slow to keep people off of her, and a shield to give herself extra health.

What AP Janna needs is damage, so go DFG+Deathcap+Void+Zonyas and blow shit up all day.

Finally got to 1600 elofrom 972 last season, mostly anchored by Amumu 76%, Kass, 70% and Skarner 58% and Ryze 55%. Basically I just played OP chars that dont rely on skill shots, exceptmummy'sbandage.

I picked up orianna today was wondering how you guys build her because there's no stand out best way as far as i can tell

i played her in bots and rushed dfg into mejais before it ended but i somehow doubt this is the best course of action

tournament build popularized athene's rush since that's what all the asian teams are doing

alternative builds that work extremely well are also deathcap rush and RoA rush

On another note, I just hit 1600 (won the last 6 ranked in a row). 88% win rate with Amumu. come at me

I can attest to RoA rush being fucking wonderful on a lane where you just want to push and roam, like vs Galio, or if you just end up with 1400 or 1500g on your first b. I feel it gives me much more spamabilty than athene's, although I haven't really looked at the numbers on both.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
RoA first on Orianna is fine, Athenes rush on Ori is fine, Chalice into Deathcap on Ori is fine. I personally like going 1x Dorans into Athenes because it's extremely easy to build into. Its components are cheap and you don't have to save up for a NLR early in the game. RoA is fine if you expect a long game but people are bad so you might want the early damage from building Athenes' components first.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My Ori build is Chalice -> Kage's -> Deathcap if I'm rolling in the dough or finish Athenes and DFG. This is pretty much what I learned from watching Nien stream when he plays Ori and I find it works well.

DFG huehuehuehue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)