League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
WHAT DO NO FREE UDYR OR AKALI YET AGAIN

To be fair, Yi and Fiora have built-in AD too. Hecarim will get about 45 AD from his passive wearing Boots of Swiftness and four Zeals. Fiora and Yi have 35 passive AD, Yi in particular can activate Wuju Style to double the bonus and potentially triple it if Highlander refreshes the cooldown while it's still active. Yi also has the highest base movespeed in the game and has 40% movespeed and immunity to slows while in Highlander, which is important when you GOTTA GO FAST!

Turn cougar and roll your face on the keyboard. Nidalee can AoE minions pretty effectively like Morgana once she hits Lv6, without expending mana to boot.

you can cleanse brand's stun too my friend
shut up he was last pick okay

And those are still crappy reasons to pack Cleanse, especially on Caitlyn anyway what is she doing getting hit by pretty much anything ever?

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
LN = Arguro. They're all bad Stagnant don't worry~

You haven't played with the competent Smogoners yet.

skarm has a point, LN and co are pretty bad

So I would like to point out the shining exemplar of skill, the epitome of excellent play - RODAN. Truly Stagnant, I have never played with such a good player. I recommend that you play with this user immediately, for the good of your W/L ratio, and the good of your soul.

played with some Smogons yesterday as well, wasn't too bad although I only played like, 2 or 3 games

oops forgot to mention, what's the smogon team roster?
yes hodor

LN = Arguro. They're all bad Stagnant don't worry~

You haven't played with the competent Smogoners yet.
Hey I was in the game he played and I was 5/0 in my lane as GP against Rumble and up like 50 cs... so yeah, don't lump me in with LN >_>

Also yeah stagant didn't know how to farm the jungle, so he came into my lane and stole my cs (as well as taking buffs from other people l0l)

Crux

Banned deucer.
lol stagnant you made masterful look good the only person who was particularly bad itg other than yourself was ln

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lol wow i can't see a thing in this thread for the limbs flying everywhere with you all scrambling on top of each other

it is not a prerequisite to be up yourself to post itt!!

eta: and here's a hint: if a moderator tells someone to cool it, the least smart thing to do is to tell that moderator to shut up

also i bought nidalee a while back and have one exactly one game as her of at least 10 (not counting the 1v1 custom game i did as her..). I tend to get ok-ish scores (i die quite a lot :(), but I can't help but think that I'm doing something wrong with that sort of record! I've tried an AD build (which I hated) and both builds on this guide, though i prefer the one intended for mid. I tend find it moderately difficult to last hit as her (compared to like morgana with her aoe thingy), so idk if there's some technique to that which i'm missing, and I don't have the runes because i'm level 16 but I'm still not sure why it's going terribly. any tips?
nidalee takes practice but she's extremely easy to last hit with

go on youtube, search up the user "generalwiser"

he used to post full games from CLG's stream and there are over 60 games of HotshotGG on Nidalee

and hotshot's the best nidalee player in the world

anyway watch what he does. many of the games are months if not over a year old while many others are more recent, but nidalee hasn't changed much at all and the fundamentals remain the same.

if you don't have time to watch several games i highly recommend you watch this one:

WCG CA vs. GER
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4

it's a really great game; tournament match between canadian pros (chaox, hotshot, oddone, jiji, elementz) against german pros (lyumi, moma, nyph, candypanda, sleazyweazy)

it's super close and hotshot basically turns the tide of the game. it shows how to position nidalee mid and late-game, it shows how to farm with her early game (he farms a 13 minute rod of ages and is 0/0/0 the whole time) and it shows how to poke and burst with her late game. this is AP nid if that isn't blatently obvious already.

anyway his other games are also all generally great examples of nidalee play (except when he's trolling)

hope i helped!

Wow that Rumble must've been pretty bad if you beat him as GP.
Yeah, he was incredibly stupid... I chunked him for half at level 1 and then he stayed in lane for some reason with 20% hp for 5 minutes so I just denied him and kept farming, then dove him and killed him when I could... I think he had 8 cs at 10 minutes or something lol

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
first time trying shen and yorick and i can see why shen is always banned in ranked solo que..

i mean despite his shitty farming, you dont need much items on shen to be effective. that taunt is game changing too.

yorick just harrases the fuk out of top champions, specifically teemo. i played one and he couldnt even farm properly with all the ghouls im tossing at him. my first yorick game went 19/1.

not going to quote jebus' long post, but i watched that match and defnitely saw a few things that i want to try next time, though i just bought leblanc so i haven't yet! thanks very much for the link, might use that channel for other champions as well (i saw a riven vid there as well, and i'm interested in buying her as well)!

speaking of leblanc, i'm basically finding her to be like veigar but i can do her combo easily (i'm abysmal at landing veigar's stun :(), which is awesome although i'm still learning when i can jump in and kill the fuck out of people (which is never when shen is anywhere nearby haha, fucking taunt)

tempted to try some of the free champions but i'm content to get better at these two for the time being!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Oh Annie, how I <3 thee.

Annie and Ashe are my faves right now. I've tried Veigar this week, and while I like his damage output, I just can't stand the lack of targeting stun. His AOE Stun-wall is nice but easy to avoid. Ofc, I'm probably playing him wrong, as there's probably a combo to how you use his spells... :\

Anywho, I'm thinking of trying out Lulu, Shen, and maybe 1 or 2 others sometime this week. There are some pretty fun champs that they released this week for noobs like me to play.

After weeks of thought I have decided that the Pentakill drummer must be Rumble.

-his robot becomes a large drum set
-his feet are replaced with snare drums

So much win.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ofc, I'm probably playing him wrong, as there's probably a combo to how you use his spells... :\
Basically hit your stun, then use all your abilities on your opponent.

Also, you should build deathfire grasp so you have even more burst ^_^

Basically hit your stun, then use all your abilities on your opponent.

Also, you should build deathlike grasp so you have even more burst ^_^
yes this more or less

if you hit your stun you can pretty much full to zero any champion in the game with your combo

mid and late-game you can just snipe their AD or AP carry and take them out of the fight completely, especially if you have DFG

slim guldo: i'm glad i helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)