League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

ahri is the best champion

though i've been playing a lot of irelia recently because i like top, she's pretty cool too

though we've had this like 5 times now in this thread, of well

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wtf Rodan's favorite champ is supposed to be Trundle DON'T LISTEN TO HIS HEIMERDINGER BS I KNOW HIM BETTER THAN HE KNOWS HIMSELF

1-0 in ranked

played as vayne
ping was horrible, kept spiking to 400 every minute so i died twice early in lane
luckily my team was good and we steamrolled everything

1-1 in ranked so far. First game went pretty rough and I didn't really do my job that well as Fiora and I lost my lane pretty badly and it all went downhill from there.

Second game was a lot different considering I carried with Volibear to the tune of 18/8/23 in a pretty smooth but still hard-fought win.

champ i play best is morgana, sona, janna or ashe. for the life of me i cant ever be the center of attention. it's always blow and go.

remember that time like two weeks ago we listed our five favorite champs?

but i dont care about my postcount anymore

oh well

1. Jarvan IV
2. Lux
3. Nunubot
4. Gangplank
5. Kha'zix
i remember

honorary mentions to brolaf lulu and fiddle who I've started playing more since then though and i guess since ive mentioned half the league roster at this point also to lee darius garen graves mf and leona which finishes the full list of my go-to champs

Only got a chance to duo 2 placement matches because Cath had a term paper to write and then our mumble died but both ended up being wins in spite of neither of us playing very well (with some connection help in the second one)... intersting to me that both games had 3 golds/2 silvers on both teams, sort of surprised by how even the teams have been considering the elo reset. I'm curious how many games it'll take us until neither of us play Lux... I'm gonna guess it never happens during placement.

i like

1. cottontail teemo (he is cute)
2. christmas elf teemo (he is also cute)
3. night elf soraka (she is pretty)
4. garen (spin too win)
5. darius (spin too win without animation)

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Tiamat

• (Melee Only)
  • +50 Attack Damage
  • +15 Health Regen per 5 seconds
  • UNIQUE Passive – Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target – decaying down to 20% near the edge.
  • UNIQUE Active – Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you – decaying down to 60% near the edge – 10 second cooldown.
Ravenous Hydra

• (Melee Only)
  • +75 Attack Damage
  • +15 Health Regen per 5 seconds
  • +10% Life Steal
  • Passive: Damage dealt by this item works with Life Steal.
  • UNIQUE Passive – Cleave: Your attacks deal up to 60% of your Attack Damage to units around your target – decaying down to 20% near the edge.
  • UNIQUE Active – Crescent: Deals up to 100% of your Attack Damage to units around you – decaying down to 60% near the edge – 10 second cooldown.
new tiamat and shit is so cool yo~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)