Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Great Library' started by Thorns, Jan 12, 2011.
SEE YA NORTH AMERICA
Azubu Frost is scary as all hell.
Why do the Euro fans hate on the NA teams so hard?
I blame the money the NA players make from streaming solo queue for their pathetic showing. Any time an NA team looked like they had a chance to establish a lead they gave the game back to the other team by making small mistakes.
Azubu Frost look unbeatable. They jump on every tiny mistake their opponents make.
but they themselves can make mistakes - we haven't seen M5 falter to the extent that Frost did in the first 5-10 against iG, CLG and TSM. then again, m5 has only played 2 games this tournament so who knows
M5 made some really sloppy plays today though against iG. darien wasn't on his game at all and alex ich did some really stupid things early on in game 1. they completely pulled it together once teamfights started happening, but just saying that M5's been less than perfect in their first two games
just got trounced in fights by a khazix and a rengar that stacked 2 phages and a bonetooth as trist, wat do? one rengar ult>leapQ>Q and I'm half hp down with a GA, could not manage to knock him away before he did at least that
kha'zix isn't quite as bursty but can approach you a bit more directly
Just got LoL a few days ago, and it was definitely not dissapointing in the slightest.
I gotta say, I'm really having fun with Cho'goth and his feasting capabilities. It's fun watching him get to 4000 health and just stomping all over the enemy. But man, Warwick is not fun to play against. That Ult of his is just freaking scary....
warwicks ult is probably just about in my 5 scariest things that can happen in lol (screen getting darker and floating red thing above head being tied for number one). i should probably buy qss sometimes but all the warwicks i see are shit anyway so it's ok!
My top five:
1. Malphite's ult
2. Fiddlesticks's ult
3. Karthus's ult
4. Nocturne's ult
5. Malzahar's ult
well-timed cass ults are pretty damn scary too!
Counter Logic Gaming EU - Wickd (Malphite) / Snoopeh (Cho'gath) / Froggen (Karthus) / yellowpete (Ezreal) / Krepo (Leona)
World Elite - CaoMei (Olaf) / ClearLove (Maokai) / Misaya (Orianna) / WeiXiao (Graves) / FZZF (Blitzcrank)
Bans: Twisted Fate / Shen / Skarner / Anivia / Alistar / Irelia
- WE lose Misaya in a botched invade on CLG's blue, allowing Snoopeh to take WE's red as well
- CaoMei kills Wickd down in the bottom lane but dies to Froggen and Snoopeh as yellowpete and Krepo come very close to killing FZZF, but FZZF hooks Krepo into tower and kills him
- CLG converge on dragon at 11 minutes
- WE take out Wickd's top tower at 13 minutes
- Krepo is hooked and dies near his tower
- Misaya and ClearLove collapse on CLG's bottom tower at 15 minutes
- WE take out dragon at 18 minutes
- CLG trade Froggen, Krepo and Wickd for ClearLove, FZZF and WE's mid tower at 20 minutes
- WE respond by pushing down two of CLG's mid towers at 21 minutes
- Froggen is caught and blown up instantly in the mid lane, leading WE to make a failed attempt at Baron
- Krepo uses his ultimate to zone off WE and secure CLG a 25 minute dragon
- CLG trade Froggen and Wickd for ClearLove and CaoMei but WE use their health advantage to take a 26 minute middle inhibitor
- WE group up on CLG's top tower at 28 minutes
- WE engage 5v4 and despite a good counterinitiation by CLG, kill everyone bar Wickd, only losing Misaya and transitioning to a 31 minute Baron
- WE kite CLG around and kill all but yellowpete in the mid lane, only losing FZZF in the process
- WE ransack CLG's base taking out two inhibitors and a Nexus tower at 40 minutes
- CLG lose yellowpete, Krepo and Snoopeh in a desperate Baron steal, but WE take it at 42 minutes
- WORLD ELITE WIN IN 43 MINUTES
- Despite an early deficit, ClearLove brought it back to zone yellowpete in most teamfights
- CLG's initiation comp failed to catch anyone of value, and exceptional play by Misaya and WeiXiao carried WE
- Wickd was at a disadvantage against CaoMei the whole game, as CaoMei took blue and hit level 2 before Wickd hit lane
- WE had a ridiculous vision advantage, with at least 25 wards bought by FZZF through the game
Misaya and WeiXiao had such impeccable control that game. WE completely outplayed CLG.
Dat Graves; indestructible. It was as if CLG EU was trying to kill an Alistar.
World Elite - FZZF (Blitzcrank) / CaoMei (Olaf) / WeiXiao (Corki) / ClearLove (Shyvana) / Misaya (Ryze)
Counter Logic Gaming EU - Snoopeh (Maokai) / yellowpete (Ezreal) / Wickd (Renekton) / Krepo (Lulu) / Froggen (Cassiopeia)
Bans: Anivia / Twisted Fate / Alistar / Shen / Irelia / Orianna
- WE donate their blue to CaoMei while FZZF helps WeiXiao steal Snoopeh's blue
- WE send Misaya top and WeiXiao/FZZF mid, with CaoMei soloing bottom against yellowpete. CLG.eu sends Krepo mid to help Froggen.
- A gank by ClearLove on bottom gives WE first blood on yellowpete at 5 minutes.
- A grab from FZZF in conjunction with a Teleport from CaoMei turn around a three-man dive on Misaya, killing Snoopeh.
- FZZF pulls CLG's blue buff and WE steals it at around 7 minutes
- Stream crashes at around 9 minutes
- Game crashes. Remake happening soon, but the advantage before the crash was definitely in WE's favor.
- WeiXiao's mechanics shone early game, getting 112 creeps in 11 minutes despite playing extremely aggressively with the lane swaps, taking red buff at level 1, and zoning Froggen out for a good portion of the early game.
gg surrender @20
disappointed. I like CLG's picks.
World Elite - WeiXiao (Ezreal) / ClearLove (Nocturne) / CaoMei (Shen) / FZZF (Taric) / Misaya (Vladimir)
Counter Logic Gaming EU - Krepo (Sona) / Snoopeh (Skarner) / Wickd (Jayce) / yellowpete (Corki) / Froggen (Karthus)
Bans: Anivia / Twisted Fate / Alistar / Orianna / Irelia / Blitzcrank
- A chaotic level 1 fight ends in favor of World Elite, killing CLG's botom lane but losing WeiXiao.
- ClearLove ganks top and kills Wickd
- CLG.eu nearly kills FZZF but barely misses it because of Shen ultimate, which Wickd interrupts. This leads to a free Dragon for CLG at 11:30.
- ClearLove once again ganks top and kills Wickd at around 14 minutes.
- CLG.eu backs off of a four-man dive on Misaya that blows WE's Shen ultimate, letting Wickd take top tower at 16 minutes.
- CLG trade their bottom turret for WE's mid turret at 18 minutes.
- CLG take an uncontested Dragon at 19:30, but lose their top tower.
- WE execute a five-man dive on CLG's second top turret, killing Snoopeh, Krepo, and a little later, Froggen. Meanwhile, yellowpete takes out WE's bottom turret.
- WE take out CLG's middle turret without any opposition at 22 minutes.
- WeiXiao catches and kills yellowpete in a 1v1 in bottom lane at 23 minutes, taking CLG's second bottom turret after.
- CaoMei kills Wickd in a 1v1 in top lane.
- WeiXiao and ClearLove two-man Dragon at 26 minutes.
- WE fail a sneak Baron attempt at 27 minutes.
- CLG take out WE's second middle turret at 31 minutes.
- WE fail a two-man sneak Baron at 32 minutes, disengaging successfully.
- WE take an uncontested Dragon at 32 minutes.
- WeiXiao steals CLG's red buff with an ult at 36 minutes
- WE attempt to kill Wickd with Shen and Nocturne in bot lane but fail. The other three members of WE start a three-man Baron but three members of CLG cut them off as Froggen heads bot to help Wickd - the following engagement on two sections of the map go 2-1 in favor of CLG.eu.
- WE take an uncontested 39 minute dragon
- Misaya gets caught by Froggen's wall and dies - CLG rushes Baron but turn on WE's engage and kill FZZF and ClearLove, leading to an uncontested 41 minute Baron.
- CaoMei takes out CLG.eu's bottom inhibitor turret and WE move in to to kill CLG's second middle turret and second top turret as CLG backs after Baron.
- Minions kill WE's second bottom turret
- WE take another uncontested dragon
- CLG baits Baron and WE sends CaoMei to backdoor bottom inhib; CLG rush WE's mid turret and take it out, but CaoMei ults in and the resulting fight goes 4-3 in CLG's favor, with their bot lane staying alive and taking out mid inhib, but unable to kill CaoMei.
- CLG catch CloudLove completely out of position and kill him, giving them a free 52 minute Baron.
- CLG drill through WE's base and kill two top turrets and the inhibitor.
- CLG take a free dragon as WeiXiao hits 500 CS
- CLG catch CloudLove completely out of position yet again and pick off members of WE one at a time, demolishing WE's base after a 3-0 exchange.
- COUNTER LOGIC GAMING EU WIN AT 55 MINUTES
- WeiXiao again displayed his excellent mechanical skill, performing the extremely difficult feat of out-CSing Froggen for the entire game and hitting 500 CS. His item build was interesting as well, rushing Ninja Tabi and later building Triforce, Aegis, and a QSS to ensure that he'd have the mid-game bulk to survive Wickd's Qs, Froggen's ult, and Snoopeh's ult.
- CloudLove completely threw the game twice, getting caught once and giving CLG a free Baron, and getting caught again a minute later, giving CLG a free push into WE's base.
- CLG.eu demonstrated why they're famous for their late-game, their ability to stall, and their amazing tenacity. In a style reminiscent of CLG's win over M5 from a 27k gold deficit, CLG turtled from a 1-9 disadvantage to a stunning victory.
Lol CLG EU got so lucky with that game reset.
I hear a lot of people saying this, and I think that's bullshit honestly. CLG was down 0-3 the first game but was down 1-9 the second game, and managed to come back from that, so it makes no sense to say that WE was at any kind of disadvantage from the reset or that CLG wouldn't have come back just as easily from the first game.
No. The difference is double AD carry Karthus in the second game actually wins late game as opposed to Renekton Cass who don't have the same disengage that CLG had to stall out the second game. WE was absolutely robbed.
Counter Logic Gaming EU - Froggen (Orianna) / Krepo (Sona) / yellowpete (Ezreal) / Snoopeh (Cho'gath) / Wickd (Malphite)
World Elite - CaoMei (Irelia) / ClearLove (Nocturne) / Misaya (Ryze) / WeiXiao (Corki) / FZZF (Janna)
Bans: Twisted Fate / Anivia / Blitzcrank / Alistar / Skarner / Maokai
- A small tussle over CLG's blue turns into a Smite fight, which Snoopeh wins, securing his blue.
- Snoopeh and Krepo invade WE's jungle and run into CloudLove, killing him for first blood but losing Krepo. At the same time, yellowpete gets a solo kill on WeiXiao.
- A prolonged gank on WeiXiao in bottom lane almost fails, but Snoopeh barely lands a Rupture and Wickd finishes WeiXiao off with a Q to bring the score to 3-1 at 5 minutes.
- CLG stop an early Dragon attempt from WE at 10 minutes.
- CLG take an uncontested Dragon at 12 minutes.
- CLG take WE's top turret at 14 minutes.
- Froggen takes WE's bottom turret at 15 and a half minutes.
- CLG take WE's mid turret at 16 minutes while WeiXiao finishes off CLG's bottom turret.
- CLG take another uncontested Dragon at 18 minutes.
- A dive on Snoopeh goes wrong and Krepo picks up a kill on CaoMei
- An engage by WE's second top tower gives Froggen a double kill before he and Snoopeh die in a 3v5 engagement at the 20 minute mark.
- CLG collapse on WE's second mid tower and take it, then turn top for what should be an easy kill on WeiXiao. WE turns it around and gets kills on Snoopeh, yellowpete, and Krepo without losing anyone, equalizing the score at 23 minutes.
- CLG take a third free Dragon at 25 minutes.
- Three members of WE gank and kill an overextended yellowpete in top lane, then take out CLG's second top turret as CaoMei kills CLG's first mid turret.
- CLG take a fourth free Dragon at 33 minutes.
- CLG takes WE's second top tower at 38 minutes.
- WeiXiao solos Dragon at 39 minutes.
- CLG FINALLY TAKE BARON AT 49 MINUTES AFTER WHAT SEEMS LIKE AN HOUR OF TURTLING
- CLG takes mid inhib turret and inhibitor while minions take WE's second bottom turret.
- CLG TAKE ANOTHER BARON AT 57 MINUTES AFTER SNIPING WHAT MUST BE FIFTY WARDS
- STREAM CRASHES
I'M FUCKING DONE
SO DONE WITH THIS GAME
If they remake this game, I'm gonna feel really bad for CLG...
so lame and the league forums also crashed.
Riot gonna hear a ton of shit for this