League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Any of you guys know how to use baron replay? I found tutorials but none of them tell me how to find my own previous/spectate my current match and record them. I don't even know how to find anything past the matches shown at the home page in the spectator matches that are shown when you log onto League.

Draft Dominion? Draft Dominion.
Doesn't draft dominion have an estimated time of around 2-3 minutes? His just said 42 seconds lol.

I'm sorry for asking a lot of questions all the time, but how is Braum as a support? Is he always banned or am I the only person that bans him/requests him to be banned? I think having 2/3 easy supports would be better than me trying really hard to get good at Thresh and always suck. :\

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Braum released as overtuned and he probably still is since the only meaningful thing they did is reduce his post-stun-trigger passive damage. Both him and Thresh kinda suffer from "PlayStation 3 syndrome" if you catch my drift.

they only do everything

Doesn't draft dominion have an estimated time of around 2-3 minutes? His just said 42 seconds lol.

I'm sorry for asking a lot of questions all the time, but how is Braum as a support? Is he always banned or am I the only person that bans him/requests him to be banned? I think having 2/3 easy supports would be better than me trying really hard to get good at Thresh and always suck. :\
Get me a bronze or a silver account and ill duo with you to silver.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Braum is OP I ban it in ranked almost every game

Thresh is pretty weak imo, he is a lane bully who CAN have an impact late game but so long as the other team's carries don't get caught he is garbage...not to mention it's very easy to just burst Thresh down in the late game.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I don't think Thresh is a very good lane bully. He's very much an in-betweener. Due to his squishiness and shit-ass range, he pushes around the actual melee supports with his disengage potential while getting pushed around by other ranged supports. He's strong because he two completely game-changing spells. Dark Passage is on the short list of "arguably best spells in the game" (see also: Wind Wall, Black Shield, Rocket Grab) with the coveted properties of having zero counterplay and being totally unique to one champion. He then also has the hook which is sort of a mini-version of Blitzcrank's; it's not nearly as good but it's still better than a conventional stun and he already has one gamebreaking spell in lantern.

Braum's "gamebreaker" is Wind Wall 2.0, and he also is just all-around strong in all other aspects. He's naturally tanky (tied for 5th highest base Armor, natural MR gains, two defensive steroids), scales with tank stats both offensively and defensively, and has two different hard CC skills (passive and ult).

Last edited:

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Thresh seems to now suffer from the Irelia syndrome - except no one calls for the nerfs. @_@;

Seriously everytime Thresh is mentioned in patch notes it has always been a nerf lol. Madlife pls.

Thresh's kit is not something you can fix with number tweaking, which is why the nerfs haven't worked. He will continue to be picked and played until he is either reworked, or is neutered so badly that his 2v2 laning phase becomes incredibly difficult/impossible to win.

He then also has the hook which is sort of a mini-version of Blitzcrank's; it's not nearly as good but it's still better than a conventional stun and he already has one gamebreaking spell in lantern.
At least Thresh's hook doesn't have the unintentional side effect of spelling a death sentence for your team if you hook the wrong person, allowing Thresh to spam his hooks more frequently (which increases the chances of a priority target eventually getting hooked).

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Group A: White and Dark

Dark Passage

AhQ

Samsung Galaxy White

Edward Gaming

Group B: No Koreans, No Problem

SK Gaming

Star Horn Royal Club (Super Hot Royal Crew)

Taipei Assassins

Team Solo Mid

Group C: WTF 2 China? The Group of Death.

LMQ

OMG

Fnatic

Samsung Blue

Group D: Froggen and Friends

Kabum!

Cloud 9

Najin White Shield

Alliance

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Group A: White/EDG
Group B: Royal/TSM
Group C: Blue/FNC
Group D: Alliance/C9

Ok im a bit too hopeful for Group D I guess but gotta keep some western hope alive (more realistically it would be Shield/ALL). Group C is like impossible to predict but Fnatic shows up in big competitions usually.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I don't want to watch worlds all by myself at 3 am. so if someone wants to organize a smogon viewing party that would be amazing. or not, but it's more fun to view games with friends!

groups predictions (in order, first is first)

ResidentSleeper: SGW, EDG
FailFish: SHRC, TSM
ognCakeFan: SGB, FNC
BibleThump: NJWS, ALL

pretty cut and dry for the first two. SK sucks, stop. FNC > OMG because the latter looked off in their bo3 vs SHRC on Saturday. Also FNC's pick comps directly counter OMG's shitty vision control. ALL > C9 because Froggen is going to make Hai irrelevant, and Balls isn't good enough to solo carry. Meteos will have to really shine if C9 wants to make it out of groups. honorable mention to LMQ, rest in pieces fellas.

also I was really happy when they drew groups, because White and Blue are on opposite sides of the bracket, hooray! except surprise they're actually not, and we're going to see another fucking samsung teamkill. what a surprise that of the 6 positions Blue/White could have landed, only 2 of them forced a teamkill in semis, and it's happening. rigged draw confirmed, ritonickallen is illuminati.

blue/shield finals, they are proven to be white's kryptonite. cheering for SHRC all the way though. the KTB is still strong in this one

totally rigged, they way they did it had plenty of loopholes in it for it to be rigged. gotta love tsm avoiding the koreans. rooting for the eu teams and for the koreans to lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)