League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

I have had the game for a while and I would probably play a lot more if i had people to play with. Anyone that wants to add me is welcome. My username is BucklesSupreme because that is the name I use on everything that isn't pokemon related usually.

played with danmantincan and vonfiedler. ripped it up one game and got smashed in another. that's the risk you take when you play premade though, you can get a bunch of guys who just play for fun and then you have teams that are built around anivia being retardedly strong...

I just had my lowest line ever yesterday, 2/0/3 with Heimerdinger lol. I haven't played much in a couple months, so I've kinda sucked balls lately.

Does anyone else play Singed? I've used him a few times, and I have to say running around spreading poison with his ult + ghost and flinging people back into my team is fucking awesome. Last time I played with him I got ~12 assists in a 25 minutes match. Only problem is that he's not very bulky or strong early game, meaning he can't really do jack shit in the laning game. Once you get Rod of Ages and a few levels of poison, though, he really starts to shine (especially in teamfights!).

I just had my lowest line ever yesterday, 2/0/3 with Heimerdinger lol. I haven't played much in a couple months, so I've kinda sucked balls lately.

Does anyone else play Singed? I've used him a few times, and I have to say running around spreading poison with his ult + ghost and flinging people back into my team is fucking awesome. Last time I played with him I got ~12 assists in a 25 minutes match. Only problem is that he's not very bulky or strong early game, meaning he can't really do jack shit in the laning game. Once you get Rod of Ages and a few levels of poison, though, he really starts to shine (especially in teamfights!).
But his ultimate makes him bulkier, allowing him to tank turrets and whatnot.

Singed is fun to play, but there are better choices if you want to seriously tank.

Speaking of which, I played a solo queue game today as Malphite. Although I normally solo top with him, I went mid today. Got three kills on the enemy Caitlyn in lane and didn't die once to her. My last record was 6/1/7, with them surrendering at 30. :P

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I get a boner for good k/d just the same as everyone else, but when I saw Soraka's Divine skin I knew I wanted to like playing as her, and lo and behold! It's alot of fun making your allies unkillable, not to mention that I didn't die once in either of the two games I just played. Of course, I was also playing with feeders who surrendered at 30 minutes. Managed to kill a Rammus though ("I am so ashamed" he said, he was a decent player though).

Just played a game with sivir and won. I feel so pathetic though, i was pinned down by a miss fortune in the lane and i was underleveled at the start. I barely scraped 80 creep stats my KDA wasnt too bad but i was by far the worst on my team. The worst thing was our best player had only played once :(. Any laning tips? I keep throwing fail boomerangs too :((

Just played a game with sivir and won. I feel so pathetic though, i was pinned down by a miss fortune in the lane and i was underleveled at the start. I barely scraped 80 creep stats my KDA wasnt too bad but i was by far the worst on my team. The worst thing was our best player had only played once :(. Any laning tips? I keep throwing fail boomerangs too :((
As sivir, to increase your gold flow, you could push your tower, preferably mid, and then when its pushed to the point he is under his tower, go to the wraith camps, and kill them for extra gold, and then come back to your lane just in time to keep farming and pushing.

sivir's one of the heroes where you don't have to worry about pushing the lane. normally i advise pacing back and forth and only going in for last hits, and only toggling on ricochet when you need to hard push a lane, but sivir's spell shield means that you can anticipate ganks and run back, leaving your laning opponent to compete with their tower for last hits

don't play sivir in side lanes. you get underleveled and underfarmed

Technically top should always be a solo lane because your team should always have a jungler.

Sivir's a strong mid because she can push, but another way to play her is to focus only on last-hitting and to harass only the enemy champion with Boomerang Blade, and not hit the minions. The recent change to BB was actually a ninja nerf, since now there isn't a minimum amount of damage on how low it can hit. If you hit a whole minion wave and then the enemy champ, you're only dealing 60% of the damage you could be hitting.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Managed to kill a Rammus though ("I am so ashamed" he said, he was a decent player though).
I had a friend who got a triple kill as Soraka, netting our team an ace by cleaning up after a team fight.

So many bricks were shat.

I just bought Shen and am having fun with him. I went (roughly) 3/6/17 in the two games I've played with him. Does anyone have some solid builds for him?

I just bought Shen and am having fun with him. I went (roughly) 3/6/17 in the two games I've played with him. Does anyone have some solid builds for him?
i am the resident shen expert

start with doran's shield and health pot. doran's shield is a crutch item you won't need it, you will sell it later when you start buying elixirs. if you think you're good enough to not use it, get a ruby crystal instead
build mercury's treads
build heart of gold and then upgrade it to randuin's omen
build aegis
build force of nature/thornmail depending on the enemy team
build guardian angel
drink every single elixir
build sunfire

you can 'carry' your team as a tank this way

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Many of the recommended MOBAfire builds are still very bad. If you use it, use it as a rough template.

Yeah surrendering is kinda annoying but if you are 5 v 3 and there is a feeder on the team with 3 i reckon surrendering is fair. But somehow Riot should make it harder to surrender.
Also what is the metagame on TT like??

bulky dps owns the place. i have never lost twisted treeline when i've played with friends. we usually roll something like warwick/mundo/jax and always win. other champs that work really well on 3v3 are ryze, mordekaiser, garen and xin zhao.

bulky dps owns the place. i have never lost twisted treeline when i've played with friends. we usually roll something like warwick/mundo/jax and always win. other champs that work really well on 3v3 are ryze, mordekaiser, garen and xin zhao.
Udyr, tryndamere, gragas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)