Leftovers glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
so for the past two or so weeks i've been having battles where my pokemon's leftovers are randomly taken off in battle. i checked teambuilder and they were on, but in the battle it said the mon had no item. i've been losing a ton of battles i should've won (ex: today in tour) because of this. i know some other people who have had this same problem; does anyone know why?

No. I had Tyranitar, Garchomp, Jirachi, Reuniclus, Rotom-W, and Gliscor. All of them except Gliscor had Leftovers attached, except for Gliscor (Toxic Orb). Tyranitar, Jirachi, Rotom-W and Reuniclus did not have their Leftovers, yet Garchomp did.

No. I had Tyranitar, Garchomp, Jirachi, Reuniclus, Rotom-W, and Gliscor. All of them except Gliscor had Leftovers attached, except for Gliscor (Toxic Orb). Tyranitar, Jirachi, Rotom-W and Reuniclus did not have their Leftovers, yet Garchomp did.
that sounds a lot like item clause. you had 5 mons with leftovers, and it was removed from 4 of them.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
that doesn't make sense since the ladder (i assume you play on the ladder too) doesn't use item clause. Which would make this a bug

I've had this trouble, too, though, so this problem definitely exists. I don't really ladder, but when I go to challenge people, the item clause box is always checked for some reason, and it still activates even when I un-check it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)