Gen 4 Legendary storm

Legendary Storm

Hi all, I am Italian and Zenkai, so don't speak English very well. I open this thread to present you my 4gen team that I built a few days ago. The idea to build the team, started by Tyranitar, and from him I added various Pokémon that could support well.

I just added CmRachi, why help tyranitar very well, hitting other Tyranitar and when jirachi is to +1 is able to win against Heatran, that is a problem for my Tyranitar. Later, I joined a Jirachi, Mixedgon, is a great killer for Pokemon and steel can do much harm to physical walls as Hippowdon, so I continued to build the team to support Tyranitar, and fantastic core Jirachi+Flygon.
At this point, I've identified the Pokemon that could easily kill my Pokemon, so I added Rotom scarf, Rainbow, and Heatran.

Team in detail

Heatran (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]

I added the team as Heatran latest member, my choice was right on him, because the rest of the members had a great weakness for grass Pokemon, also had a great need for someone who could use the stealth rock. I have given hidden power grass to get Heatran a weapon against Swampert and Hippowdon and Heatran is one of the best lead in DPPt.

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Roar

Dash also was not one of the top picks, I chose to have entries on various physical as kingdra, pokemon dragonite but also on Pokémon like specstran which could destroy my entire team. Also works by recovery for the rest of the team, and thanks to Roar sends via Cmcune, agility lucario, do not continue to make the list because Rainbow helps against many threats.

Rotom (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Hydro Pump

Rotom was a perfect choice, also because it is one of the few Pokémon that can help me against Infernape Plotter, in fact I had to forcibly insert rotom. It is very useful with the move Trick, like so many locks and blocks sweeper weakness to Breloom, and Tricka sweeper as Kingdra and then absorb the evventuali dash attacks.

Flygon (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 Atk / 252 SAtk / 176 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Flygon is a part of the core of the team, along with Jirachi form the core of the team. I preferred a Dragonite Flygon for not having further damage data from Tyranitar sand, but also can be invoked Flygon. With the move, Dracometeor manages to hit heavily hippowdon and swampert, which are major issues for Tyranitar and beyond thanks to Fire blast destroys Bronzong, Skarmory and forretress.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Also Jirachi is a key member of the team, was posted to weaken than Heatran and Tyranitar that are problems for my Tyranitar, I gave him grassknot for the simple reason that the thunderbolt is essential to beat me Gyarados, and psychic being stab move is very important to Jirachi.

Tyranitar (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance

- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Here is the star of the team, only revengekiller fears like scizor and lucario, and I assigned the shuca berry ice punch not to get beat by flygon choice scarf, it's still a great Pokemon that can change the fortunes of a game.

Et
Heatran (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Flash Fire
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 36 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Protect
- Surf
- Roar

Rotom (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Hydro Pump

Flygon (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 80 Atk / 252 SAtk / 176 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Tyranitar (M) @ Shuca Berry
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Ice Punch

Sorry for the english

I notice your team doesn't have a lot of defensive backbone; was that intentional? Are you going for a Hyper Offensive team? I worry about your team's ability to take hits in general if that's not your goal.

I notice your team doesn't have a lot of defensive backbone; was that intentional? Are you going for a Hyper Offensive team? I worry about your team's ability to take hits in general if that's not your goal.
His team has a lot of synergy. Vaporeon absorbs water attacks aimed at Heatran and Tyranitar, Rotom and Flygon take ground attacks at Heatran, Tyranitar, and Rachi. Heatran absorbs fire attacks at Rachi, etc.

OP, ho is this team treating you?

He still has to win fast to make sure his team isn't just worn down. A lot of his Pokemon are naturally bulky, but without investment they won't take hits too well. Vappy's Wish-passing certainly helps, as does Roost on Flygon. I'm taking the team out for a spin right now, so I'll post back with what I find.

EDIT: A few battles in and I've stomped a few No0bjask teams and lost at the last second to a crit Shadow Ball on Jirachi. -_-

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)