Legends Awakened- Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blah lol so many people voted me Inevitable is a Daily IRC person and the only thing discussed on IRC is VGC well from what i was last there thats what it was

this is an activity post and will get my match as done asap

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Interesting that the first and second place winners in the last tourney lost R1 but the third place one moved on.
C:

this should be an interesting tourney.. hopefully it progresses quickly though or Seattle will have come and gone before we get to round 3 lol.

Posting to confirm my win against Batpig. Thanks for the good luck, and good game.

EDIT: Yeah, that thing scared me, being in Rain and all.

Activity Post: So apparently, LaxNature's last activity was at Last Activity: Apr 15th, 2010 5:13:45 AM. Not very reassuring for me. :pirate:

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
PM your opponents and if they don't reply by the 21st your opponents will be subbed out, but try to contact them please. And if subs are less in number then you will get the win based on Activity

Does that mean that in the case of less subs than drop-outs the ones that make less activity posts are the ones that have to challenge the subs? Better start posting then :P .
Yes, still waiting for a reply...

think im going to stick with this battle style long after the actusl VGC's have come and gone. Its really fun and i learn something win/lose against everyone i face.

Lol I haven't been predicted to win by anyone. But I reckon I can do well in the Junior Section in Birmingham :)
By large I wasn't predicted to win either, yet I did (thanks Pokérob for the vote of confidence). No one has anything against me; it's just that I'm going up against people who are known to have experience in battling. It looks smarter to choose the established person over the new person who may or may not know anything at all.

By large I wasn't predicted to win either, yet I did (thanks Pokérob for the vote of confidence). No one has anything against me; it's just that I'm going up against people who are known to have experience in battling. It looks smarter to choose the established person over the new person who may or may not know anything at all.
Yeh. i'm getting the same type of thing. Everyone is voting GreySong. :D

Yeah, i expect a ban on that user soon.

on that note, ill try to play Locopoke today if he's available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)