Legends Awakened- Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a post to update everyone. Lucario now is Werecario. I thought Lucario was too plain of a name (im new, i have time to decide a final name). anyway this is just to easy confusion =D

Activity Post: Well.. his last visit STILL WAS Apr 15th, 2010 5:13:45 AM >:(

I am a patient man, I'm just not a patient battler. =D

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
beat ditto is a alright match. I did get some luck on my side but I think I still would of pulled it off. GG

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ok!! Thank You to those who have finished the games and everyone else... GET THEM DONE!!! you barely have 3 days now.

Activity Post: I have contacted my opponent, however he is not available during weekdays, and I wasn't online during the weekends due to religious reasons regarding Confirmation for my nephew.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Misa Campo, try to ask him to fix a time during the week, ask him any time that you are available, we really need to get this round finished.

Activity Post: 5 days later and still no sign of LaxNature. He has only 2 posts and just.. has dissappeared off the face of the planet. If anybody knows who this is could they request lax to get online ASAP. =|

Activity Post: CoolKing and I should battle in the next couple of days. I am waiting for him to reply to my last message i sent late last night. We are probably going to battle today or tomorrow.

Activity Post: Came in contact with opponent and has set up a time. Will battle soon.

EDIT- And can the Tourney Organizer set up the next round like so:

(A vs B) vs C

Where A and B are the first round combatants and C is the combatant for the winner of A vs B. And if A and B still has not decided a victor, C will automatically advance to round 3. Is this fair enough for you?

My opponent just got back from vacation and is having trouble setting up wifi. If it doesn't get set up then what do I do? Am I out or is the battle postponed till later? Sorry this is my first competition and idk everything lol

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent just got back from vacation and is having trouble setting up wifi. If it doesn't get set up then what do I do? Am I out or is the battle postponed till later? Sorry this is my first competition and idk everything lol
The victory will be decided based on activity. Or your opponent will be subbed out.

ok. He is trying. I think he is only on in the mornings, which concerns me because I have school until 3. Last I checked he said his dad would get wife ready probably tomorrow but that is cutting it close...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)