Legends Awakened- Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent said that he will hopefully be ready to battle by tomorrow. Isnt tomorrow the last day, or do we have friday also. Idk if by april 23 means by friday 12:01 in the morning or by thursday 11:59 at night? You also said subs would be assigned tomorrow if battles aren't done but i want to give coolking the benefit of the doubt. Idk your call, badalctistiano

Yeah, what he said. we might not be able to battle tomorrow, so it would be nice if we could have an extra day or so.

Will be battling GreySong today. Waiting for a response. :]

EDIT: Confirming victory against GreySong. 2-0. it was a good match. :D

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, what he said. we might not be able to battle tomorrow, so it would be nice if we could have an extra day or so.
I'll be handing out extensions and subbing here and there later today.
The actual deadline is 23

@your opponent: My name is badalcristiano- call me badal if it makes things easier.

EDIT:
GET THESE MATCHES DONE RIGHT NOW

llcfromhell vs Lunar Flare
Lizard Man vs LinIsKorean
Dragonboy52 vs shuttup
Trufflehunter25 vs iitenki
imperfectluck vs godudette
2fast2good vs zerowing
Raze17 vs FaNTaM
Werecario vs coolking49
Pokerob vs LaxNature
Xplay162 vs BananaMango
Sidd vs San_Pellegrino
sixonesix vs sandman

OR CONTACT ME AND TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
you need to be sort of strict here with deadlines... there are 64 people in this tournament and the first VGC stop is in two weeks so for all of us who are going to it, we're going to be done sooner than the tourney.

just my opinion.

each round is a week, sub out after 5 days if one participant has no activity in the first 5 days, if the battle hasn't occured after a week flip a coin.

I'd love to get my match done Badal. But if you don't sub out laxnature I'm just going to assume I'm advancing. He hasn't been on in 7 days.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'd love to get my match done Badal. But if you don't sub out laxnature I'm just going to assume I'm advancing. He hasn't been on in 7 days.
Ok its not as though I am ignoring your posts...
here's what I have to say:
1) Read the last few posts in this thread of mine.
2) CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

andrea

/me cresselias
@your opponent: My name is badalcristiano- call me badal if it makes things easier.
Uhm, I think it was an honest mistake. At least he didn't butcher it =/ The 't' and 'r' keys are right beside each other. >_< At least he typed your username out instead of some generic title.

Anyways, ipl hasn't been on IRC in days, left a VM, went on shoddy, too. I mean, I'm just ready to get my loss over with. ^_^

My opponent hasn't been able to battle me today again nor have i heard from him since this morning when he said he would go look for some free wifi where he is on vacation. We have until what time on saturday to get battles done?

Nothing back from San__Pellegrino.

I think you should just bring in the subs, else it'll take too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)