Leopard's Special Ball Den - Please Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I meant Fast Ball Shroomish. Spitbacks are fine. Spitback is my middle name. (Not really)
M'kay, sounds good. I'll probably have both bred tomorrow and ready to trade before I go to work at 3 p.m. (GMT-6)...or possibly after work depending on how late I sleep in. xD

Breedables Update
*Don't have a lot but I'm working on it*

#081 Magnemite
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Calm | Analytic (HA)
N/A

#100 Voltorb
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Aftermath (HA)
N/A

#104 Cubone
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant | Battle Armor (HA)
Double Kick, Iron Head, Skull Bash, and Detect

#137 Porygon
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Analytic (HA)
N/A

#179 Mareep
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Static
Iron Tail, Charge, Agility, and Eerie Impulse

#293 Whismur
31/xx/31/31/31/0 | Quiet | Rattled (HA)
Extrasensory, Disarming Voice, Hammer Arm, and Circle Throw

#302 Sableye
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Calm | Prankster (HA)
Metal Burst, Trick, Recover, and Nasty Plot

#309 Electrike
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Minus (HA)
Discharge, Flame Burst, Uproar, and Switcheroo
OR

31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Timid | Lightning Rod
Electro Ball, Flame Burst, Uproar, and Switcheroo

#331 Cacnea
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant | Water Absorb (HA)
Fell Stinger, Low Kick, Seed Bomb, and Teeter Dance

#335 Zangoose
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Jolly | Toxic Boost (HA)
Curse, Counter, Night Slash, and Quick Guard

#343 Baltoy
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Levitate
N/A

#351 Castform
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Forecast
Clear Smog, Cosmic Power, Disable, and Ominous Wind

#363 Spheal
31/xx/31/31/31/0 | Quiet | Oblivious (HA)
Signal Beam, Aqua Ring, Stockpile, and Yawn

#390 Chimchar
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Jolly | Iron Fist (HA)
Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out, and Quick Guard

#393 Piplup
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant | Defiant (HA)
Aqua Ring, Agility, Icy Wind, and Feather Dance

#431 Glameow
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Jolly | Keen Eye (HA)
Flail, Last Resort, Wake-Up Slap, and Assurance

#479 Rotom
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Bold | Levitate
N/A

#532 Timburr
31/31/31/xx/31/0 | Brave | Iron Fist (HA)
Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Detect, and Wide Guard

#538 Throh
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Careful | Mold Breaker (HA)
N/A

#622 Golett
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Adamant | No Guard (HA)
N/A

#627 Rufflet
31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Jolly | Hustle (HA)
N/A

#707 Klefki
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Calm | Prankster
Thief, Iron Defense, Switcheroo, and Lock-On

Last edited:
Wow Leopard, impressed by your breedables. I'm not able to trade yet, but can you CMT for female spit backs of your dream ball relicanth & dream ball Timburr, & if your shiny Tirtouga.

Maybe Deino, too.

Heavy Mr. Mime and Love Kangaskhan.
Wow Leopard, impressed by your breedables. I'm not able to trade yet, but can you CMT for female spit backs of your dream ball relicanth & dream ball Timburr, & if your shiny Tirtouga.

Maybe Deino, too.
Spitbacks of Ultra Ball Shieldon, Great Ball Cranidos, Kabuto, and Totodile, Heal Ball Lileep okay? Or is it too much? Will these have HA?

I have Shroomish and Phanpy bred for Farfetch'd. Sorry it took longer than I estimated. I've been busier than I thought. If you can't trade until the 17/18 that's fine. Just let me know when you're free. :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pretty much none of these TSV hatches can be traded here any longer. The original breeder admitted to editing balls on the original parents prior to having them hatched shiny and according to them you knew this to be true because you have asked them previously if this was the case. Don't offer them in this thread or to others in theirs.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ღ-le-dr00s-and-la-valkyries-galette-couture-back-open-ღ.3509864/page-11#post-5674411

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ღ-le-dr00s-and-la-valkyries-galette-couture-back-open-ღ.3509864/page-12#post-5674846

Edit: For others who happen to stumble across this information, don't start a pointless he-said, she-said witch hunt blame game between the parties please.

Mainly because I don't want to get beaten up when Nexus is back.

Edit2: According to ugotmybeef , LeopardTalon provided them with the parents for their latest update -

ugotmybeef said:
his last shiny update from me Post #330 I think, everything from the quiet Spheal (dream ball) to dream ball Cubone, he provided me the parents. So all the dream ball shinies on that post from Spheal-Cubone, he provided the parents.

Last edited:
I'm back! Wow, after being away for a week so many things happened. Thank you Esmeya for your post and for letting me know about the shinies.
I will be taking down all of the shinies that ugotmybeef sent me except the ones that I provided the parents for.
For those of you who are starting to doubt whether my collection is legitimate, I can assure you they are. I busted my butt trying to collect all of these, even going as far as to manage three different accounts on different sites to collect them all.
I never knew for a fact that ugotmybeef used Powersaves to change the balls on the parents.
IMG_0493.PNG

The picture shows that I never asked for ugotmybeef to change the balls. Just to BREED it. I had no idea that it was done that way.
ugotmybeef, I'm sorry if I'm making you look like a bad person. In reality, he isn't. He just didn't know.
I will be reimbursing the people who wish to have their things back. I have not touched them or made clones of them. I just ask that the same be true to the shinies that I gave. Even if they are illegal.

it's okay, I don't blame you, i'll take all blame here. No hard feelings. Let me know if you don't want to do this anymore. I'm not really a smogon user, so I don't know what rules are in place here. Just made the account to keep tabs since we did this.

CMT for female Dream Ball Aerodactyl, Cherubi, and Zubat with HA (for those with a HA)
I'll get back to you on what I would like from your thread.
I have your magby in a safari ball. But i already got my mareep, so you can have it for free :)
That would be amazing!
Hey, I still have that Tauros reject in my box. You don't need it anymore?
I do. I'll breed your Diglett quickly.
Hi there, for my Piplup, can I get female spitbacks of your Dream Ball HA Caterpie and Sentret please?
Okay. I'll get to work on those.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
In response to your CMT, I might be interested in this.

Whismur (F)
IV Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/0
OT: Luis | ID: 17713
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Rattled (HA)
Egg Moves: Disarming Voice, Extrasensory, Hammer Arm, and Circle Throw
Parents provided by me. Bred by Reddit User ugotmybeef. Hatched by me.

Hey! Not sure if you saw, but I've bred Fast Ball Shroomish and Safari Ball Phanpy and I'm able to trade them whenever you're free for a spitback of your HA Dream Ball Farfetch'd. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)