Leopard's Special Ball Den - Please Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dude. Hope your good, you have a nice shop here and im looking for some Pokemon.

HA Feebas (Your Dreamball one)
Fastball Female Growlighte
Heavy Ball Ryhorn.
(Would be awesome if you have some Bold Giga Drain Bulbasaur)

I can offer you Bankballs. Like Moon Ball: Minun, Pluse, Snubull, Poochyena, Chinchou. Level Ball: Pluse, Pidgey, Heavy Ball: geodude

Mine arent flawless and without nature. Just the females. (I havent breed them yet) We can do 2:1 if you want.

Hey dude. Hope your good, you have a nice shop here and im looking for some Pokemon.

HA Feebas (Your Dreamball one)
Fastball Female Growlighte
Heavy Ball Ryhorn.
(Would be awesome if you have some Bold Giga Drain Bulbasaur)

I can offer you Bankballs. Like Moon Ball: Minun, Pluse, Snubull, Poochyena, Chinchou. Level Ball: Pluse, Pidgey, Heavy Ball: geodude

Mine arent flawless and without nature. Just the females. (I havent breed them yet) We can do 2:1 if you want.
Are those the only ones you have? Also, I don't have a Heavy Ball Rhyhorn.

Kecleon, Pulse, Minum, and Tirtouga (HA) Dream Ball are all of interest to me. If you could select four from the list you sent me we can make an exchange.

I'll take a look in a while. I'm swamped with breeding requests right now.
Alrighty, just let me know when you've had a chance to look over it. I can also breed anything off my coming soon list (third post in my thread) so long as you don't care about them having egg moves. I don't think IVs matter either? Since we'd agreed to a spitback trade before.

And if you do agree to a trade there would be no rush, as I have a couple of requests I need to breed on my end as well. ^^'

Hey, I can get you almost any Apricorn Ball Pokemon, as I have access to Heartgold and a large supply of Apricorn Balls.
If you'd like, I could even breed them to 5IV, though it would of course be more difficult.
Just let me know.

Hey, LeopardTalon! I'm interested in your Dream Ball female Kecleon and Roggenrola. Which of those Dittos would you like to have first? I can RNG one for you. If you're looking for references, look at my profile or check my recent reddit thread.

Yo, idk if you interested but I got a Sports Ball Weedle and Love Ball Stantler, idk lemme know, thx for reading
I'm interested in the Love Ball Stantler. What are you interested in?
Hey, I can get you almost any Apricorn Ball Pokemon, as I have access to Heartgold and a large supply of Apricorn Balls.
If you'd like, I could even breed them to 5IV, though it would of course be more difficult.
Just let me know.
I'll take a look at the Johto Pokedex and let you know.
Hey, LeopardTalon! I'm interested in your Dream Ball female Kecleon and Roggenrola. Which of those Dittos would you like to have first? I can RNG one for you. If you're looking for references, look at my profile or check my recent reddit thread.
How about an Adamant Ditto?
I've heard that you have an extensive collection of Dream Ball Pokemon. Do you happen to have a Dream Ball Dwebble, Sandile, or Misdreavus?

I'm interested in the Love Ball Stantler. What are you interested in?

I'll take a look at the Johto Pokedex and let you know.

How about an Adamant Ditto?
I've heard that you have an extensive collection of Dream Ball Pokemon. Do you happen to have a Dream Ball Dwebble, Sandile, or Misdreavus?
For female spitbacks of those two? Sure thing, I can RNG you that. 31/31/31/31/31/31, right? Did you want a nickname and a specific Poke Ball for it?

And yes, I have Sandile and Misdreavus but not Dwebble. Let me just request it from someone who posted on my reddit thread. It's /u/Parkimus if you're interested, but you can't trade through PM over there.

For female spitbacks of those two? Sure thing, I can RNG you that. 31/31/31/31/31/31, right? Did you want a nickname and a specific Poke Ball for it?

And yes, I have Sandile and Misdreavus but not Dwebble. Let me just request it from someone who posted on my reddit thread. It's /u/Parkimus if you're interested, but you can't trade through PM over there.
Could you nickname it Adamant and have it in a Master Ball?
Is there anything you would want for those 3? Those are the last ones I need to complete my Dream Ball Collection. If there's nothing right now, I can list all the new ones I got recently.

Could you nickname it Adamant and have it in a Master Ball?
Is there anything you would want for those 3? Those are the last ones I need to complete my Dream Ball Collection. If there's nothing right now, I can list all the new ones I got recently.
I'll take a look again after I get (if!) the Dwebble. And I forgot to mention I can't catch it in Master / Premier Ball because I don't have any way (now that there's no WiFi for Pokecheck to work) to clone in 5th gen ;_;

I'll take a look again after I get (if!) the Dwebble. And I forgot to mention I can't catch it in Master / Premier Ball because I don't have any way (now that there's no WiFi for Pokecheck to work) to clone in 5th gen ;_;
Okay, thanks! Can you get it in a Dusk Ball? If not, normal Pokeball is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)