Leopard's Special Ball Den - Please Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, was hoping I could spend a credit on a female Dream Ball HA Ralts. Let me know if you can help.

Last edited:
#138 Omanyte
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Weak Armor (HA)
Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Muddy Water, and Wring Out
Interested on either this or Dream Ball Tirtouga (Male please) or Dream Ball Cranidos (Male also)

Last edited:
I'd also like HA (Rattled) Female Dream Ball Snubbull to go with Ralts. Let me know when you can trade, via posting on my thread or PMing me. :P

i have your chikorita and kabuto
I remember asking for a Premier Ball Bulbasaur.
#138 Omanyte
31/xx/31/31/31/31 | Modest | Weak Armor (HA)
Toxic Spikes, Spikes, Muddy Water, and Wring Out
Interested on either this or Dream Ball Tirtouga (Male please) or Dream Ball Cranidos (Male also)
Do you want all 3 for the the 3 I had mentioned in your thread or is it just the Omanyte for the Aerodactyl?
I'd also like HA (Rattled) Female Dream Ball Snubbull to go with Ralts. Let me know when you can trade, via posting on my thread or PMing me. :P
I should get to this soon.

Are you able to trade now? Sorry just wanted to be sure, but if you're not ready, no big deal; but if you were ready and I didn't post when we were both online at the same time, I'd regret it; lol.

EDIT: I just needed the females; IVs / natures don't matter. Can you clone the originals you have listed? I can find a cloner if need be.

I remember asking for a Premier Ball Bulbasaur.

Do you want all 3 for the the 3 I had mentioned in your thread or is it just the Omanyte for the Aerodactyl?

you're right. got it. had chikorita on my mind since i was breeding them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)