Let's Play General / Discussion

One of my favorites is WiiRikeToPray. One of their first Lps was of New Super Mario Brothers Wii, I personally think is probably best on youtube(if you just want to see how they are, watch part 55 of that Lp). They are also doing a 4 player Lp of Zelda: Four Swords for the GBA, which I think is the first on youtube.

I enjoyed watching some LP's for Minecraft, as it allows for the opportunity for someone to see the process of aquiring rare items and building different structures. Mostly, though, I am a pansy when it comes to the monsters, so I would rather watch other people tango with them.

If I had the means, I would like to do an LP for something like Driver 2 or one of the Grand Theft Auto incarnations.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BlackLightAttack is almost completed a LeafGreen lets play, and has some great videos to go along. They're about 30 minutes per installment, ~20 videos, highly recommended.

Hey Everyone... I am new to the site and wanted to let everyone know I appreciate all the shared information. Looking forward to playing a lot more Pokemon.

Jame

Are they any other Let's Players on Smogon? Aside from Pokemon, etc.? This thread can be used as a general to help share and promote your stuff with others. Sounds like a neat thread to help gain views, subscribers, and the like.

My channel's got Team Fortress 2, Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke, Super Mario Crossover, and other various assortment of games.

Also, if this gets enough reception, I can turn this into a compilation of all the Smogon Let's Players so we can have like a pseudo-archive.

Or even if you're not a Let's Player, perhaps you watch people like SeamusPKC, UberHaxorNova, Chuggaconroy, etc. etc. We can talk about that, too.
Oh my God I love you, yes I do let's plays and I will check all the people in this thread

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Becoming a fan of NorthernLion on youtube lately. He mostly reviews indie games but then he has a few constant Let's Plays such as Binding of Isaac (wrath of the lamb) with three hundred videos. Spelunky with ~seventy videos and a new one called Mark of the Ninja with around ten videos. He has pop-culture humor and is generally a pretty funny guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)