1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  4. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Let's Strike a pose, Poke'mon!

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Mr.StrikeaPose, Mar 27, 2011.

1. BKC

BKC autumn leaves
    is a Tutoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

Excellent stuff, I love the Hydreigon.

luvdisc
  2. SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET

SoIheardyoulikeSENTRET

I cannot help but envy your ability to so distinctly capture expressions and life. I love the cartoonyness!
  3. Yilx

Yilx Sad
    is an Artistis a Smogon IRC AOP

Dear god your stuff is just so smooth and stylish it's inspiring... you need to do more finished, coloured pieces like the Hydreigon!
  4. Xav

Xav

Holy crap! Your art is awesome I can't believe I haven't ventured here before. All your sketches are reallly good, though I would like to see some more finished works like that Hydreigon. Keep up the good work.
  5. cayr

cayr

ASGAFHAETJGBEBTNDNDFGHFDHADFHASDFHAFSDHAFHADFH

It's like fatecrashers and yilx had a baby and then he fucked the shit out of Nasty and then this came out, please color anytime soon.

Edit: AASDGAFHTJSFJGHSGAFGASFHADFHAHA
  6. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i loved your analogy haha damn
  7. Studio534

Studio534

Holy $#!%, dude... you are amazing!!!!
  8. Mr.StrikeaPose

Mr.StrikeaPose

Sorry I haven't posted anything new in a long time, guys! I've been trying to post new art for days and days, but the website would never load! D': I didn't know if it was happening for everyone, or just my connection since I didn't hear anything about a planned shut down or something...

anyways, Thank you for all the compliments! I'm a bit surprised the other artists are praising me too, as I look up to you guys! Inspires me to draw more and more!

Currently, I've been making up Poke'mon! It's something I haven't done in a long time, but it's a lot more fun than I remember!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Totoad- It is born fully developed. It gets carried away while playing and ends up turning it into a fight.

Ribbiteen-It is forced to watch its younger siblings at all times. It will wander away from Parentoad any chance it gets to start fights with other Ribbiteen.

Parentoad-Parentoad will protect its children at any cost. The pores on its back constantly spew out newborn Totoads. (When Ribbiteen evolves into Parentoad, all empty slots in the Trainer's team are filled with Totoads.)

[​IMG]

Expect more soon!
  9. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

These are so mega-chill dude, Surinam Toads are awesome and deserve to be a real pokemon already, I love these!

(oh and PS the site was down for everybody)
  10. Yilx

Yilx Sad
    is an Artistis a Smogon IRC AOP

I wish I could even match at least half of your fluid style :(
  11. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

you should probably try coloring those in whatever way, judging by your hydreigon you're really really good at it

i'm sure they'll be even more awesome than they are now
  12. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i wish nintendo made your toads instead of that god-awful seismitoad family
  13. bombiron

bombiron

yeah for serious your shit is so hot i cant even look at it without my anti lava suit on
  14. paintseagull

paintseagull pink wingull
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderator

Wow!! Great stuff with so much personality. Your grass/ghost pokemon is so cool! You definitely should participate in the next CAP art thread!
  15. charizard24

charizard24

I love that Fire/Dark Tiger pokemon. Epic. Simply astounding. Please keep it up, you're really good at it! :3

Luvdisc's for ya'
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  16. Rising_Dusk

Rising_Dusk
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Your lineart is spectacular. You absolutely must participate in CAP; you'd be a serious heavy hitter.
  17. Lord Jesseus

Lord Jesseus

I love the Grass/Ghost guy. I've had a similar idea myself in the past but you pulled it off so well.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)