obii
vs. DeathByWobbuffet
@Empo vs. Oshawott Fan
matthewc20090 vs. @Melle2402
@Shadestep vs. Annoying Orange
ez vs. @Leooo_33
Level 56 vs. @double switches
@Drud vs. HQuaze

I coinflipped everygame that someone didnt call for activity or make an extension post

Activity:
@pokebasket vs. Zaionar
@DRAMPAAGE vs. Quantum Tesseract

R2 soon
Hey I apologize for letting this slip, but my opponent's claim is just blatantly false; I did respond to his post, on the day he made it, and he even responded after that so it's not like he missed it either.

Dude, FLCL and I were in contact, if we could get an extension that would be great.
However idk why you coinflipped us since I made an act post zzz

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Dude, FLCL and I were in contact, if we could get an extension that would be great.
However idk why you coinflipped us since I made an act post zzz
You literally only said "contacted flcl" that's not an activity post, no extension will be granted r2 is already up and you knew when the deadline was if u wanted an extension u should have asked for one before the round ended.
?
why did i get coinflipped
Sorry I missed this I'll replace you with H-C

You literally only said "contacted flcl" that's not an activity post, no extension will be granted r2 is already up and you knew when the deadline was if u wanted an extension u should have asked for one before the round ended.
Aight, fam, then I'll contact my R2 opponent; however I think it's pretty unfair to consider that a "contact post" is not an activity proof. Every tournament in Smogon takes in account when a player shows interest on contacting and scheduling his battle, and then a match is coinflipped if none of the players in a match shows interest on get their battle done. I suggest you to take that in account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)