Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

OT: Maged ID: 15400
Ability: Pressure Nature: Naive
IVs: 31-31-31-31-28-31 HP Steel
Recover - Barrier - Aura Sphere - Psychic
Reset Time: Two weeks. I'll be only trading this for other self-obtained Kalos legends.
Not Redistributable

CMT for this :x

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Thanks for the CMT. I see you you have a shiny Manaphy, can you RNG a shiny Manaphy for me? I don't have Pokemon Ranger and always wanted one with my OT.

Where is your thread?

Can I have this one for my Rayquaza? Would you be able to tutor it Giga Drain, Earth Power and Dragon Pulse?

Lugia

Nature: Bold | Gender: None | Ability: Multiscale
OT: Lockie | ID: 35952
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 40)
Current Moves: Icy Wind | Hydro Pump | Rain Dance | Tailwind
No-Redis
Sorry, I have no copies left on 5th gen :/. Is that a deal breaker?
Replying in your thread.

EDIT: lockiegengar12 Well seeing as you haven't really responded to the last few posts I'm unsure if you want me to bump it. But can I get Zekrom for Dragalge?

I asked about it, I never agreed to trading you anything. You assumed so, so I went with it. I never said "That's fine." I don't see why it's a problem.

I'll trade for a female Bellsprout & Slowpoke, both must have at least 4-5 IVs.
Sounds good to me! Yeah, I kinda let my thread die but I'll reply to those peeps now. I'll let you know once it's cloned.

OT: Maged ID: 15400
Ability: Pressure Nature: Naive
IVs: 31-31-31-31-28-31 HP Steel
Recover - Barrier - Aura Sphere - Psychic
Reset Time: Two weeks. I'll be only trading this for other self-obtained Kalos legends.
Not Redistributable

CMT for this :x
Which of those KB Legends did you SR yourself?
Sorry, I have no copies left on 5th gen :/. Is that a deal breaker?
Can I have Thundurus instead?

Last edited:
Hello Gabe, can you cloned? I have some 6 iv non shinies up for trade. I want that 6 iv mamoswine, and also want that 5 iv flygon

yes I do Gabe. Do you need breeded?
Seeing as you seem suspicious for having multiple accounts, as well as contacting me for the same pokemon under two of them, I'm hesitant. I'll give you a chance though. Breed me these, all must be female & 5 IV minimum. It doesn't matter where the IVs are as long as they have 5.

Naive Zoroa in luxury ball, with Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, & memento.

Jolly Blitzle, with hidden ability (Sap Sipper) in dive ball. Double-edge, double kick, endure, and Me First as egg moves.

Jolly Heal Ball Drilbur with Mold Breaker. Crush claw, rapid spin, iron defense, & metal claw as egg moves.

Adamant Nest Ball Lillipup with scrappy. Charm, Pursuit, Howl,
& Endure.

All of these are easy to capture as they are available in Kalos.

Seeing as you seem suspicious for having multiple accounts, as well as contacting me for the same pokemon under two of them, I'm hesitant. I'll give you a chance though. Breed me these, all must be female & 5 IV minimum. It doesn't matter where the IVs are as long as they have 5.

Naive Zoroa in luxury ball, with Sucker Punch, Dark Pulse, Extrasensory, & memento.

Jolly Blitzle, with hidden ability (Sap Sipper) in dive ball. Double-edge, double kick, endure, and Me First as egg moves.

Jolly Heal Ball Drilbur with Mold Breaker. Crush claw, rapid spin, iron defense, & metal claw as egg moves.

Adamant Nest Ball Lillipup with scrappy. Charm, Pursuit, Howl,
& Endure.
when do you need these done? Also I am going to be quite busy this weekend since I am having family over. Can I do two of them? and you pick

when do you need these done? Also I am going to be quite busy this weekend since I am having family over. Can I do two of them? and you pick
If you want two shinies, especially a 6IV female I want four Spitbacks. You can take up to a week to do them.

GangGreen let me know if you are going to take up the spit back project or not.

Fourth Kind 4th Gen Update~
EDIT: Just realized this is gonna make a good Megamence counter

#081 Magnemite

OT: Adam | ID No. 53981
Modest | Sturdy |
31/2/30/31/31/31 (Hidden Power Ice)
Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user amoliski.

Last edited:
Hey Gabe can you CMT for these 2 please?
#001 Bulbasaur
OT:もょもと | ID No. 08588
Modest | Chlorophyll | ♂
31/10/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves: Charm, Amnesia, Giga Drain, Ingrain
Strictly non-redistributable. Bred by me, TSV hatched by @moyotomoto5991 from Twitter.
Notes: This is my favorite pokemon & it's my favorite breed I've done.

#150 Mewtwo
OT: Gabe | ID No. 06138
Jolly | Pressure |
31/31/29/5/31/31
Non-redistributable.

Pre power outage update:

#138 Omanyte

OT: Fang | ID No. 39657
Modest | Weak Armor | male
31/9/30/30/31/31 (Hidden Power Grass)
Egg moves: Haze, Knock Off, Spikes, Toxic Spikes

Non-redis. Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user FangsofFury.

Some idiot fucked up the power here so I will be back in a few days. If you want this ask Victini

Gabe, Interested in your Feraligatr. Had a shop months ago that you can check out, cant guarantee that everything is available, bc my partner might have it. Send me an offer. Also can get items for you. Thx.

Gabe, Interested in your Feraligatr. Had a shop months ago that you can check out, cant guarantee that everything is available, bc my partner might have it. Send me an offer. Also can get items for you. Thx.
I didn't see anything, do you want to breed for it?

Hey Gabe can you CMT for these 2 please?
#001 Bulbasaur
OT:もょもと | ID No. 08588
Modest | Chlorophyll | ♂
31/10/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
Egg moves:
Charm, Amnesia, Giga Drain, Ingrain
Strictly non-redistributable. Bred by me, TSV hatched by @moyotomoto5991 from Twitter.
Notes: This is my favorite pokemon & it's my favorite breed I've done.

#150 Mewtwo
OT: Gabe | ID No. 06138
Jolly | Pressure |
/31/29/5/31/31
Non-redistributable.
The only thing that I need is the Terrakion. Can you do a CP for the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)