Gen 3 Lick the hand that feeds you, RMT!

K made this team dont know if its balanced lol.

Shiftry (F) @ Leftovers ** Cheyenne
Trait: Early Bird
EVs: 116 HP / 136 Atk / 192 Spd / 64 SAtk
Mild Nature (+SAtk, -Def)
- Aerial Ace
- Faint Attack
- Growth
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Special Sweeper I guess. Pert counter, and poor ole Heracross (I HOPE). I wanted to do a physical sweeper with him because he gets Swords Dance but god damn his movepool sucks.

Suicune @ Leftovers ** Suzy
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 240 HP / 212 Def / 56 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Surf

<345

Flygon (F) @ Leftovers ** Penelope
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 144 Atk / 80 Def / 32 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Rock Slide
- Screech

EEEEEEEEEEEEK.

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers ** Gina
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 100 HP / 60 Atk / 212 Spd / 136 SAtk
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Explosion
- Focus Punch
- Sludge Bomb
- Thunderbolt

Oh hi, my name is Gina.

Skarmory (F) @ Leftovers ** Stacy
Trait: Keen Eye
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Atk / 192 Def / 16 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Spikes
- Substitute
- Whirlwind

Whoosh.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers ** Bianca
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Def / 148 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Heal Bell
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

:D I <3 you Raikou

that gengar is exactly like my CBgar
so IMO make it CB with 252 atk/252 spd/4 spatk lonely, or if you want lower the speed to 301 and put more into spatk
also, shiftry gets OHKOd by megahorn; heracross has more speed so shiftry wont really counter it, unless u aerial ace on the switch

K made this team dont know if its balanced lol.
funny you would say that since aside from shiftry, this team is quite teh standard.

speaking of shiftry, i have absolutely no idea how he benefits your team. Special weeper? ya not a lot of better choices for that in OU. Pert counter? Doubt he can be switching in on IBs all day long, and notice how you have suicune anyway. Hera? WHat can you switch in on, and you have skarm. So ya i'd ditch him, but if you wanna be 'cool' and all, and lure your opponent into thinking 'lol mebbe his team isn't so standard after all!', then be my guest.

Interesting gar set. If it somehopw works for you, then stick with it, but imo either McGar or explosion/TB/IP/Hypnosis would be better.

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
LOL Tyraniboah Weak, and a big one. kills 5 of 6 pokes. BTW CUNECLOPSSKARMBLISS WTF! Stop using OU pokes. You try to make it look like they aren't OU by using Shiftry and even then he sucks at doing what he does.

funny you would say that since aside from shiftry, this team is quite teh standard.

speaking of shiftry, i have absolutely no idea how he benefits your team. Special weeper? ya not a lot of better choices for that in OU. Pert counter? Doubt he can be switching in on IBs all day long, and notice how you have suicune anyway. Hera? WHat can you switch in on, and you have skarm. So ya i'd ditch him, but if you wanna be 'cool' and all, and lure your opponent into thinking 'lol mebbe his team isn't so standard after all!', then be my guest.

Interesting gar set. If it somehopw works for you, then stick with it, but imo either McGar or explosion/TB/IP/Hypnosis would be better.
Thats actually the set I had lol. I guess Ill replace Shiftry with something more usefull. Im just really dissapointed something with great attack stats sucks :(

It's not that Shiftry really sucks, it's just that you're not using him in the meta that he shines the most in, and that's UU. iirc Shiftry makes for arguably the 2nd best sunnybeamer in the game, with Explosion from a decent attack stat as opposed to Vileplume's Sleep Powder. So yeah, if you really want to use him, go play UU or at least try out the sunnybeam set first on this team, to see if his usefulness rises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)