Lickilicky (Analysis)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisCyphre

heralds disaster.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Dragon Tail mention is worded oddly. Scouting is phasing, at least in this context. Try "scout and damage" or "damage and phase" instead.

You mention Knock Off to cripple Choice users, then immediately mention Disable without mentioning Choiced foes. What?

Dragon Tail mention is worded oddly. Scouting is phasing, at least in this context. Try "scout and damage" or "damage and phase" instead.

You mention Knock Off to cripple Choice users, then immediately mention Disable without mentioning Choiced foes. What?

What ridiculous things to point out. I'm not making these changes; the way I have it worded makes perfect sense. It wouldn't have passed two official and one unoffical GP checks otherwise.

Scouting and phazing are two different things, and anyone with half a brain understands what Disable does and that it cripples Choice-users.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I changed the Overview real quick, but on a quick note: "Supporter" is not a coined term. Attacker is okay, but "Supporter" or "Defender" are not.

Good job finishing this :3

I changed the Overview real quick, but on a quick note: "Supporter" is not a coined term. Attacker is okay, but "Supporter" or "Defender" are not.

Good job finishing this :3

Thanks, Chou!! If there's anything else that you think needs changing, I'm all ears!!

EDIT: Actually, I can go in and change the "supporter" thing if you'd like.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Quick nitpick:

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Lickilicky is very difficult to counter initially due to his large and unpredictable movepool. Regardless, strong Fighting-type moves break Lickilicky down pretty quickly, and most Fighting-types are quick enough to outpace Lickilicky and KO him before he can strike. Toxic and Will-O-Wisp screw up Lickilicky's bulk and durability, and the latter severs the damage output of Return and Dragon Tail. Taunt stops Lickilicky from healing himself and his team.</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)