Lie, Cheat, and Steal Mafia Signups

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

After the defeat of Eddie Guerrero, the rest of the Rogues were thrown into chaos. Scoundrels had no leader, and Miscreants refused to submit to each others' authority. Eventually, three small clusters of Schemers arose from the chaos - Liars, Cheaters, and Thieves. Everybody was inside the walls of these groups, but many Ne'er Do Wells don't work together well and are huge assholes. It's dangerous to trust people, you see. You will decide your own fate - we're either going to live together, or die alone. The choice is yours.
approved by like zorbees

FYI this is a 1 village 2 mafia game with an open theme

RULES

Important Rule 1) There are no power roles in the village. There is no inspector, bodyguard, hooker, or safeguard. If someone claims with these roles, they are mafia. There may be similar but nerfed roles, and I'll let you decide what that means, but none of these roles I just named will be in the village.

Important Rule 2) Don't play follow the cop. By that I mean don't base your scum hunting off of the inspector, which you don't have. I know I can't ask you not to have a village leader, but even though this isn't NOC you'll need to work to get reads on people in order to scum hunt. Otherwise just use common sense. The line-up of roles may surprise you in ways that I don't want to confirm or deny, so don't use "this doesn't happen on smogon" to justify scum hunting.

Important Rule 3) There is an abrupt twist that will force players to not use outside contact at certain times. If you can't follow that rule, don't signup.

1) Living players can talk. Dead players can’t. No exceptions.

2) Every user has a role PM. You may not copy and paste role PMs on the first night of the game, Night 0. After Night 0 is over, you may copy and paste your role PMs. You can fake role PMs, obviously.

3) Do not screenshot anything related to this game.

4) You may paste logs of conversations had on IRC, including logs with the hosts. You can also fake a log, including logs with the hosts.

5) Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch a player during the day by posting "vote USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to vote for anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote.

5.5) No stealth lynching. This will be determined at my discretion, so just don't do it.

6) If there is a tie in the vote, no player will be lynched.

7) For the most part, priorities are as they usually are in other games. If two actions with the same priority (eg from the same card) occur, they will both be successful, barring other circumstances. I can answer some questions you may have about priority.

8) There are no items in this game. Don’t claim thief or you will be laughed at.

9) If the rules and your role PM clash in any way, your role PM takes precedence.

10) If you are godkilled in the middle of the day, all votes against you immediately turn to No Lynch votes.

11) Don’t be an idiot. This is completely subjective and I reserve the right to do whatever I need to punish idiocy (but I will take advantage of this right as rarely as possible).

SIGNUPS
Ditto
Walrein
Laurel
Lightwolf
Fatecrashers
sandshrewz
More Cowbell
Blue_Tornado
FireMage
The-Me
UllarWarlord
Celever
theangryscientist
askaninjask
moi
kingofkongs
Da Letter El
ginganinja
Acklow
THE_IRON_KENYAN
macle
penguin344
Ace Emerald

This game has 23 players. The channel is #clandestine and you can hang out there anytime.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)