Lie, Cheat, and Steal Mafia Thieves Win

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
If the village loses this lynch all our future votes will be used for the glorious cause of making ginga's team lose, whichever that is. This is an actual factual threat and will happen. Let it be known all across the village, make us kingmaker and we shall crown the non-ginga.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[18:05] <+LightWolf> hey guys
[18:05] <+LightWolf> if ginga gets online
[18:06] <+LightWolf> tell him

Iv been online and on irc all this time y u scared :(

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Anyway, the scum of this game are:
Blue_Tornado
ginganinja
Acklow
Yeti
LightWolf
[insert one other here]
(We also don't know who the neutral is)

All of these are safe today, which is why no lynch is the better option. We know that all of these people are scum and if they try to tell you otherwise it will be a lie. There is obviously both the neutral and the final scum whom we do not know the identities of, but this is obviously a good starting point. Lightwolf's plan, obviously, is to quick hammer later on in the day, along with another teammate most likely.

Lightwolf, you can give up the game any time and askaninjask will confirm this when approached. He and I took a pretty long time last night (like an hour and a half! :O) looking at connections and information etc. and double checking everything over and over again to find these guys as 99.99% scum (obviously without info role results it can't be 100%) so no, don't trust them. If you're mafia you're lynch Aska, if you're uninformed or idiotic village you will vote for Ditto (who is certainly a villager, by the way) and if you are informed village you will NO LYNCH. This prevents quick hammers for the most part.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not sure if we should vote Ditto or no lynch yet. Would be good to have the time to think it over. Ditto if you're village, prove it by voting for askaninjask instead with your negative vote. I haven't counted the numbers to know whether it'll help with no lynch being possible unless someone else wants to do the math :d

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So you gonna ignore the pasted aska logs(sure it was pasted by a confirmed mafia, who later changed her vote to aska, but there have been no claims about the logs about aska wanting to lynch ditto to be fake, even though there were plenty of people aska could have told to post that yeti posted fake logs), so Celever, you wish to go against aska's direct orders of lynching ditto? You'd rather let aska get lynched than vote ditto? Fun stuff

Last edited:

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So Ditto was simply playing being the desperate villager who simply doesn't give two hoots about the game anymore during the ipl vs ditto lynch which resulted in the n-1 thing so ipl died. I am disappoint :/

anyway no other choice. Celever lynch Ditto.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not sure if we should vote Ditto or no lynch yet. Would be good to have the time to think it over. Ditto if you're village, prove it by voting for askaninjask instead with your negative vote. I haven't counted the numbers to know whether it'll help with no lynch being possible unless someone else wants to do the math :d
why would I change my vote from myself to get lynched when I haven't trusted askaninjask the entire game?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It was a valiant effort, but doctormcninjask was eventually removed from power. Now the Liars are basically another faction it seems.

Dear askaninjask,
You are Princess Mint.

"Exactly! Once I get the relic, I'm gonna rule the world. The entire world's gonna revolve around me. So I'm not gonna let anyone destroy my world. If they even try, I'll blow them away with my magic."

Healer
At night, you may PM vonFiedler with “Night X - Heal USER”. USER will gain 1 point. This action has no effect on players with 9 or more points. When you have 9 points, your target instead gains 3 points.

You are allied with the Liars. You win if all opposing factions are eliminated.

It is now Night 5. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Have a nice triad.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok guys, my last scumlist was obviously incomplete and as it turns out wrongly accused LW of being mafia. Sorry about that :/

Here is an updated list. As mafia probably already know who the other mafia are, this is for village information only:
1 team:
Acklow
BT
UllarWarlord

Other team:

Ditto
ginganinja
Yeti

Ace Emerald LightWolf sandshrewz FireMage penguin344 this is all for you to see, so I tagged you to just make sure.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Ok guys, my last villagelist was obviously incomplete and as it turns out wrongly accused Ditto of being village. Sorry about that :/

Here is an updated list. As village probably already know who the other village are, this is for mafia information only:

1 team:
Celever
Firemage
Ace Emerald
Ditto
Sandshrewz

Blue_Tornado UllarWarlord ginganinja Yeti LightWolf this is all for you to see, so I tagged you to just make sure.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
dear penguin344 if u are of neutral alignment pls speak with a representative of the We Don't Need No Village Leader Organization. if anyone else is of neutral alignment pls communicate. I am available to take messages directed at the Slayers of Askaninjask.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)