Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

my art thread is like Homestuck
it never gets an update

anyway I have one finished art for articles piece which is a Chandelure

and I also plan on drawing a ton of Pokemon-inspired clothing stuff which is not resembling the original Pokemon in the slightest but it's still fun
Arceus gone clubbin'
and Venusaur teacher lady thing
I'm gonna do a Togepi next

I also have a lot of photography stuff should I post that in here or make a new thread lol

oof that chandelure

do more like that its awesome, not to say that the squee stuff below it isn't!

<3 Castform

can you do dragonairs

yepperoni and cheese pizza
I'll do it tomorrow though since I'm gonna go to bed now. BUT here's a Togepi costume thing

yeah night
edit: alrighty nasty I'll do that tomorrow too then

teehee

I did Dragonair as well as a Dragonair outfit (although the actual Dragonair was just a doodle since I'm having issues with it).
there's a Dragonair, I'll do a more serious one hopefully, lol. Sorry.
aaaand the outfit.

Chandelure took a hella long time (although that's mostly because I wasn't having serious drawing sessions, maybe two hours over the span of a week and a half or a bit longer), so I might not get Purugly down. I'll try though!

And then all the photography I promised. There's a TON, probably more than 100 pictures so I'll just post some old ones for now. They're all pretty huge so hide tags obviously.

I guess I didn't put them in order but that's alright. I have a bit more than this but I didn't want to do anything more than a quick search through my tumblr rather than uploading several more pictures to tinypic or something.

Ampharos used bitch slap!
It's super effective!
Sandile used ow my everything
Sandile died a horrible yet hilarious death.

NEVER REVEAL YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Btw how does a 13 year old (I'm guessing) afford photoshop? It baffles me.

wait till you see the photo album then practically everyone has posted a picture of themselves

14, and I saved up 100 bucks to buy a tablet which came with Photoshop Elements 8 (it's a more basic form of Photoshop, not as fancy so it's not nearly as expensive) so I guess that's how. It's not that hard to save up 100 bucks if you never spend it on anything lol

...meh. I don't like photo albums of any kind.

And yeah, I thought you bought like a $600 Photoshop or something. Anyways, my parents would never let my spend $100 on a tablet, even if I wanted one.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hate that Sentret and Snorlax it's terrible ;)

That Mawile is looking great by the way! You seem to be melding icepick and Nastyjungle into one style, which is awesome, keep doing that!

They grow up so fast ;_;

oh that comment made me quite happy
there's the finished one, although I'm not sure what's going on with the shading on the ponytail or teeth lol
there's the sketch, which doesn't have a mouth, whoops

ugh that is so cute and makes me appreciate mawile even more. If you still do requests it would be cool if you drew a vulpix and/or ninetales. :}

These are adorable. May I please request a Hydreigon for my avvy? Please? Pretty please!?
...........but only if you have time to do it.

I don't really do requests unless I know you a decent bit or if you request on #Smeargle I might lol. I did a Vulpix awhile back, but it was just a doodle so I guess it doesn't count. On another note I drew a girl whom I unintentionally gave a color scheme similar to Whimsicott, so I think I'm gonna draw her in a Whimsicott-inspired outfit.

I think I'm gonna name her Mosely.

well the date's rolled over

I also got around 12 stickbugs a few days ago and I'll take pictures of them too.

Bradley looks like Melanoplus femurrubrum and I think he's a she. ;)

I really like the bridge shot (second to last). That's an awesome place to take pictures!

Then I may need to call him Cora instead!

Thanks. c: That's actually not a bridge, it's the highway that you take to get there but since there's a river right there it has to go above that, so I guess it is a bridge.

I'm working on a Whimsicott outfit now so that'll be up soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)