Life is Like a Box of Chocolates

Haha, thanks. I love how you posted right as I was about to bump. >_> The reason I do pixel-overs really quickly is because I cheat. When I finish going over the outline I save it as a 16 Color Bitmap so that everything else is easily erased.

I was gonna try to draw my favorite Pokemon of each type, but that was too difficult, so I'm trying to just draw one Pokemon of every type. Here's what I have so far.

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

nothing

Most of these were done yesterday, but Zuruzukin was today. Will have a Plusle and Chinchou up when my SD card decides to work.

What do you guys think?

I would be even more awesome if the pictures were less blurry. I don't think they do justice to what could otherwise be some awesome stuff!

Haha, yeah, sorry. I got a new camera and it isn't blurry but the SD card isn't compatible with the computer. >_> Don't have a scanner either. Thanks though!

Double post.

Happy new year!

Two days ago, on January the first, I obtained a new tablet. A Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch. Some of you may know this comes with...

Photoshop.

This means no more blurry camera images!

As I haven't used a tablet in several months and I've never used Photoshop, I've been doodling to get used to it. I had a Scizor, but I forgot to save that, so instead, here's a Swinub.

A refreshing change from my low-quality paper images, correct?

So blow me away with requests for doodles. :>

Shanderaa and Drifloon. Shandera can't exactly HOLD anything, so I just put them next to each other. I have them separate as well if anyone wants 'em.

Like I said, they're just doodles, haha. Will do a Mawile and Scizor next (I can't get Scizor's legs right!). c:

Dawwww, cute Swinub! Can I request a Chansey? I can draw and draw all day but never manage to get Chansey right at all! The head-things make it look like a pudding with a face.

Haha, will do, you guys! I need to keep a list of requests O_o

Lamprey's Chansey
ray3n's Scizor
some other ones probably

EDIT: Last drawing of the night. Here's a Charmander. Got lazy with coloring as usual.

Shanderaa and Drifloon. Shandera can't exactly HOLD anything, so I just put them next to each other. I have them separate as well if anyone wants 'em.

Like I said, they're just doodles, haha. Will do a Mawile and Scizor next (I can't get Scizor's legs right!). c:
Thanks! I like how Shanderra stares into your soul. lol

Haha, no problem. Shanderaa is easy to draw aside from the "limbs," or whatever they are. If you want I could make each of them avatar-sized.

Thanks, but Yilx is making me a forregeist avy. But seriously, thanks! :)

* in the kindest way possible, PLEASE don't be offended. <:( *

Alrighty then.

Expect more people soon (or sort of, just heads/shoulders since I hate bodies) :P None taken, by the way.

Also, Luvdisc dump. I give Luvdiscs to people and artists that I like. :>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)