1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

LifeAdmiral vs. Objection - reffed by iiMKUltra - Match over

Discussion in 'ASB' started by MK Ultra, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Objection

Objection

Well we got pretty lucky that round Frollo.

After you've had your nap, I want you to Calm Mind and then Bulk Up. No need to rush in with an attack while the Shroomish is a mushroom ice lolly.
  2. LifeAdmiral

LifeAdmiral

Sorry, I've been drunk.

Anyway, use a Sunny Day to melt the ice off of you! Then use Swords Dance and follow it up with a Focus Punch to destroy Frollo!
  3. MK Ultra

MK Ultra BOOGEYMAN
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Life starts off the round having Fabio use Sunny Day in order to melt himself, but it's taking longer than anticipated, as by the time Fabio is free, Frollo has woken and already meditated using Calm Mind. With time for only one action left, Fabio Swords Dances as Frollo Bulks up.

A round filled with violence and excitement.

Objection (open)
    [​IMG]
    Meditite (*) [Frollo] (M)
    Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)

Type: Fighting/Psychic
    Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
    Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
    HP: 72
    Atk: ****** (+3 due to Bulk Up and Pure Power)
    Def: ***(+* due to Bulk Up)
    SpA: ** (-, +* due to Calm Mind)
    SpD: *** (+* due to Calm Mind)
    Spe: 60
    Energy: 66

Abilities:
    Pure Power: (Innate) This Pokemon has immense inner strength, raising its Attack by **. If skill swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by *.

Life (open)
    [​IMG]
    Shroomish (*) [Fabio] (M)

Type: Grass
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 43
    Atk: ***** (+, +2 due to Swords Dance)
    Def: ***
    SpA: * (-)
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 35
    Energy: 25

Abilities:
    Effect Spore: (Can Be Disabled) This Pokemon has a stockpile of defensive spores which it realeases on opponents who strike with contact attacks. There is a 10% chance each of poison, paralysis, and sleep. When disabled, the Pokemon's Powder attacks are 10% more accurate.

The sun is shining, and will continue to do so for four rounds.
  4. LifeAdmiral

LifeAdmiral

I am still alive but I'm busy. Will post within 12 hours, I promise.
  5. LifeAdmiral

LifeAdmiral

Fabio, start off with a Head! Afterwards, go for a Solarbeam and use the sun's energy to fire it off right away. Then finish up with another Headbutt!
  6. Objection

Objection

OK Frollo, I want you to start with a Calm Mind to take the Solarbeam hit better. Then I want you to Ice Punch twice. If the Calm Mind doesn't work for some reason, I still want you to Ice Punch. It may be sunny, but I know you can make your fists cold enough with your natural psychic abilities.
  7. MK Ultra

MK Ultra BOOGEYMAN

Fabio starts the round by charging at Frollo, nutting it square in the face, as Frollo calmly meditates without a care in the world. This angers Fabio, who fires a Solarbeam straight at Frollo. The Meditite angrily balls its fists, hitting Fabio with a frozen one-two, while Fabio manages to get a headbutt in between.

Objection (open)
    [​IMG]
    Meditite (*) [Frollo] (M)

Type: Fighting/Psychic
    Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
    Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference, Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
    HP: 38
    Atk: ***** (+2 due to Pure Power)
    Def: **
    SpA: ** (-, +* due to Calm Mind)
    SpD: *** (+* due to Calm Mind)
    Spe: 60
    Energy: 41

Abilities:
    Pure Power: (Innate) This Pokemon has immense inner strength, raising its Attack by **. If skill swapped, the swapped Pokemon's Attack is only raised by *.

Life (open)
    [​IMG]
    Shroomish (*) [Fabio] (M)

Type: Grass
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 10
    Atk: *** (+)
    Def: ***
    SpA: * (-)
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 35
    Energy: 7

Abilities:
    Effect Spore: (Can Be Disabled) This Pokemon has a stockpile of defensive spores which it realeases on opponents who strike with contact attacks. There is a 10% chance each of poison, paralysis, and sleep. When disabled, the Pokemon's Powder attacks are 10% more accurate.

The sun is shining, and will continue to do so for three rounds.
  8. Objection

Objection

(Shouldn't Shroomish still have +1 attack if he was at +2 last round?)

Just keep using Ice Punch until the Shroomish goes down. I'm pretty sure it should only take one, but just in case.
  9. MK Ultra

MK Ultra BOOGEYMAN

/me sighs

Objection asked me to DQ Life if he had not posted by 4 pm yesterday. I forgot, so Life is getting DQd now.

Both trainers get two TCs, all pokemon involved get one EC, DC and MC.

Facilier and Fabio get one KO counter each.

I get two Ref Counters.
  10. Objection

Objection

GG. Shame it had to end like this. I also think we've proven just how powerful Taunt can be.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)