Limited-Access 6 Gen trade shop! Updated* Now with DD/outrage charmander +restock shellder

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for Shellder
I don't really need any of those atm
Exploud got a boost this gen actually beeing a really cool wallbreaker. Anyway i'm breeding drought vulpix now so if you want a perfect one when I get ill sure trade it for an togepi :)
thanks but I already bred them up in timid. If you breed em in a cool ball tho I'd trade
as for exploud his typing and kit don't seem that great to me atm. I mean he only got his sp.d boosted alittle

interested in togepi:)
i have jolly binacle tough claws
adamant speed boost torchic
noibat timid with switcheroo

all perfect 5ivs if u are interested

Hey I'm interested in your harvest phantump and shellder.
Would you like a 6IV jolly thick fat swinub with stealth rock and icicle crash and a 5 IV jolly technician breloom with bullet seed? I also have a 6 IV jolly poison heal breloom. Sadly both 6 IV are female :/

Interested in charmander w dragon dance and outrage. All i can offer is relaxed iron barbs ferroseed with spikes, stealth rock and leech seed, 31/31/31/x/31/0. Pm me if we can trade.

I'm interested in your Modest Squirtle!

Have these so you can choose from them:

Gastly (male or female, timid) 31/X/31/31/31/31
Froakie (male, timid, protean) 31/X/31/31/31/31 *Comes in a luxury ball :D

Answer me if interested… if, in the rare case you are interested in both of my pokémon, I would trade both for a Squirtle and a Charmander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)