limited edition shiny legendary's. only temporary available (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I don't want to have a permanent thread anymore, I made this one. This one will be open for only 2 weeks. The Pokemon are non-redis by anyone - except Registeel, which is redistributable by 1 person only, or for really good offers.

These pokes will remain quite rare, so I hope to find some stuff that I want.

Here are the Pokemon, which I soft reset in ORAS. They have the pentagon!

Shiny Registeel - #379 (Calm) : 27 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 30 / 31

Shiny Reshiram - #643 (Timid) : 7 / 17 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31

The only offers I'm interested in are ribbon projects and Gen. 6 event Pokemon that I don't have yet. IVs aren't important on the event Pokemon, but I prefer decent IVs on the ribbon projects. Feel free to offer anything though.

Don't offer random breeds or anything because I can breed them myself easily so I'm wouldn't be interested.

As far as I know, these are the best versions currently on Smogon.

This thread will close on January 4th. All agreed upon trades will still be carried out after that deadline.

Good luck everyone!

**Disclaimer - I can't clone so I may need time to find a cloner

Last edited:
Since I don't want to have a permanent thread anymore, I made this one. This one will be open for only 2 weeks. The Pokemon are non-redis by anyone - except Registeel, which is redistributable by 1 person only, or for really good offers.

These pokes will remain quite rare, so I hope to find some stuff that I want.

Here are the Pokemon, which I soft reset in ORAS. They have the pentagon!

Shiny Registeel - #379 (Calm) : 27 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 30 / 31

Shiny Reshiram - #643 (Timid) : 7 / 17 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31

The only offers I'm interested in are ribbon projects and Gen. 6 event Pokemon that I don't have yet. IVs aren't important on the event Pokemon, but I prefer decent IVs on the ribbon projects. Feel free to offer anything though.

Don't offer random breeds or anything because I can breed them myself easily so I'm wouldn't be interested.

As far as I know, these are the best versions currently on Smogon.

This thread will close on January 4th. All agreed upon trades will still be carried out after that deadline.

Good luck everyone!

**Disclaimer - I can't clone so I may need time to find a cloner

Good luck my friend! Inside the spoiler, you will find that I took the time to correct any grammar or spelling mistakes I found - feel free to copy and paste that into your OP. Hopefully this will attract more offers!

exactly what events? and ribbon projects from past gens?
ribbon projects are pokemon who have as much ribbons as possible and how older they are how more ribbons they can have. I realy love ribbon projects and I try to collect them so i want as many as I can get my hands on:)

and just random event pokemon like the birthday pikachu and birthday eevolutions. event pokemon are all the pokemon you receive tru the mystery gift option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)